Brexit residency rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I see Himmy's back trying to make himself feel like the big man.
Oh joy.
I see Mightyblab is behaving as expected, making unsupportable, unprovable, unwarranted allegations. :rolleyes:
As woody's female impersonator, what else is one to expect? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe Mightyblab has no other sensible comments to offer. :rolleyes:

I see Mightyblab is behaving as expected, making unsupportable, unprovable, unwarranted allegations. :rolleyes:
As woody's female impersonator, what else is one to expect? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe Mightyblab has no other sensible comments to offer. :rolleyes:
Arse end, mightyblab... so name calling doesn't make you feel like the big man then?

Was it Junker or one of his cronies who said last week that he had drafted a proposal regarding EU nationals living in UK which could be agreed quite quickly if TM would only see sense? (or words to that effect).

I'm sure TM already has a proposal which safeguards both EU and UK expats, but has remained professional and not made a media headline of it.

Sponsored Links
Seems quite simple to me.

Any EU citizen in another country at the leaving date can continue under the present rules.

Right, that's that settled.

Next.

You hope that you are so pious, but all it does is to make you the biggest hypocrite. :ROFLMAO:
I could list all those "irritating things" and present you with examples of your behaviour that exactly mirror each "irritating thing".
But I will not bother for two reasons, a) you will not believe me, you see an imaginary image of yourself in that mirror because you cannot bring yourself to see the real image! :LOL:
and b) you will think that I am putting you down rather than exposing your hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

If you feel the continual need to protect arse end (and woody) from being exposed for their lies and deceit, go right ahead, it only serves to exaggerate their, and your, insecurity.
Similarly, if you feel the need to align yourself with liars, and deceivers, be my guest. It matters little to me, but speaks volumes for you.

:rolleyes: With all due respect want to be :)sneaky:) try getting off your arse end & get the over half a washing machine ;)

have u actually ever got off your arse end & see what it is like to struggle with bags washing to & from the laundrette ?????????

I doubt it ?? spend to much time on yer arse end :LOL::LOL:

:rolleyes: With all due respect want to be :)sneaky:) try getting off your arse end & get the over half a washing machine ;)

have u actually ever got off your arse end & see what it is like to struggle with bags washing to & from the laundrette ?????????

I doubt it ?? spend to much time on yer arse end :LOL::LOL:
I see you, arse end, and fliarbrand, are mutually thanking each other for your senseless comments! :ROFLMAO:
As usual, as a supposed disabled person (your claim) you are still abusing the females. :rolleyes:
Does your disability affect you riding your motorbike, or driving your car?
Do you turn up for your assessments on your motorbike? :LOL:

You are a thoroughly discredited individual. You lie, present fake news, deceive, misrepresent, and abuse females. Where will your prejudices end? :eek:

Do you still get your ideas from Woman's Hour, then go on to abuse females?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back