Progress on Brexit talks

The Brexit talks are going very well way r bee, no need for u to panic , and u can rest assured that the EU rule on limiting the power (electrical out put)
of washing machines will probably have no effect on you/ us

so u will still be able to purchase a washing machine with a high out put ;)

tis true way r bee

Sponsored Links
The Brexit talks are going very well way r bee, no need for u to panic , and u can rest assured that the EU rule on limiting the power (electrical out put)

Won't affect Wannabanidiotagainadnagain...... Might affect his missus though. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Won't affect Wannabanidiotagainadnagain...... Might affect his missus though. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wow, washing machines with power generation capability (electrical output)! :idea:
It will have a great effect on us. Must get the missus one of them. (y)
Can you feed the electricity back into the grid? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Buffoon Boris clarified the government's position.

"He claimed the "promises to the British people" would be kept - but was unable to say when.

And asked what Theresa May should do to restore MPs' confidence he replied: "I don't think... frankly... I think she... What people want... Keep going! She needs to keep... keep going, keep... keep... keep going, get this thing done."

It came as Theresa May's Brexit demands were branded a "letter to Santa" by the TUC's general secretary.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/blustering-boris-johnson-refuses-answer-11147460

He also hinted that UK might try to keep Freedom of Movement of labour, for citizens moving for work:

"Blustering Boris Johnson has refused to answer a crucial question about Brexit during a chaotic interview.

The mop-haired Foreign Secretary pointedly did not rule out EU free movement continuing for years after March 2019.

Brexit Secretary David Davis branded a bid for that approach "silly" last week.

But today Mr Johnson would not rule out continuing free movement - temporarily - as government policy.

Quite the opposite. He dropped what appeared to be a big hint that Theresa May could announce it in a major speech later this month.

He told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "I’m not going to pre-empt any announcements that the Prime Minister will make about this in due course."

But the government is a Coalition of Chaos, unable to form a coherent plan, so nobody knows what it will try.

:rolleyes:

would agree that boris is a buffoon .

embarrassment to any goverment tbh :)

Labour are all over the place on brexit no doubt. Be interesting the vote tonight.
Poor ole johnd won't sleep a wink if the vote goes through. :ROFLMAO:

Labour are all over the place on brexit no doubt.
Labour? Surely you mean the whole of the UK? By the way, 'tis the coalition of chaos that is running the show not Labour.

You will also find a number of Tories are against the bill with one describing it as "an astonishing monstrosity".

Speaking of Labour,, I see that well know war criminal has re-surfaced and changed his tune about immigration.. Bit late Mr Blair,, You opened the flood gates.

I bet you're glad that "taking back control" means the government can rule by decree, without involving those pesky elected representatives in Parliament.

Will you be equally glad after the next change of government?

Sponsored Links
Back