Theresa unites the country at last! CBI and TUC unite for Brexit!

Sponsored Links
Do you think that billionaires, and wealthy multinationals, operating in a country should pay tax, jut like the common little people?

:):):)

What a surprise. Instead of answering the question, rant about something else

Well?

Do you?

If you're moaning about government funds, and you are too thick to understand that tax-dodgers reduce the tax income of a country, and that tax income is one of the sources of government funds, you're too stupid to use a computer.

Well?

Do you?

If you're moaning about government funds, and you are too thick to understand that tax-dodgers reduce the tax income of a country, and that tax income is one of the sources of government funds, you're too stupid to use a computer.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Oh look, a different diversion method now.

Instead of answering the question, attack me instead :mrgreen:

The question is:

Where is the money coming from?

If you say its all coming from tax dodgers - well lets see the amount thats going to yield

Sponsored Links
I can see this question is too awkward for you. I can't think why.

Do you think that billionaires, and wealthy multinationals, operating in a country should pay tax, just like the common little people?

I can see this question is too awkward for you. I can't think why.

Do you think that billionaires, and wealthy multinationals, operating in a country should pay tax, just like the common little people?

:):):):):):):)

Again:

Or is the question too awkward for you? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I didnt bring tax avoidence / dodging / evasion into the discussion, you did. Since you did, tell how much revenue will it raise?

Some of it will come from the same place that Theresa's government gets the money to finance its deficit; which is by borrowing.

For every DUP MP that doesn't need to be bought, there's another hundred million in the kitty.

Taking away the free ride from rich spongers will bring in an amount that you can't yet calculate.

Apart from that, I refer you to page 11 of the 2017 Labour manifesto.

Why don't you want billionaires and rich multinationals to pay tax, just like the common little people do?

Are you in favour of tax dodgers and secret offshore trusts in Panama, like our previous Tory prime minister?

It's funny that Notch brings up tax, but won't answer the simplest question.

DK6NHk2W0AAIcLL.jpg

Hurrah, says Notch!

But not the rest of us....

It's funny that Notch brings up tax, but won't answer the simplest question.

So, still avoiding answering the question then.

And still using diversion by having a rant about wealthy tax dodgers.

We arent discussing mine or anybody elses views on tax dodging

But if you are saying thats how its being paid for, then how much revenue will it generate?

We arent discussing mine or anybody elses views on tax dodging

Yes we are.

It's Labour policy to be less lenient on tax dodgers, just like it's labour policy to take public services into public ownership. Government revenue is inextricably linked to public spending, which you're very interested in talking about.

Do you support either or both of those policies?

No, you posted this:

We had someone moaning about public services being taken back into public ownership.

I said
To be fair only a few services: water, energy, trains, royal mail.............yup thatll be affordable

If a policy is to take back these into public ownership, then asking how it is funded then a perfectly reasonable question.

But you wont answer that question.

Instead you move onto a moral rant about tax avoidance of the wealthy.

If you want a discussion about taxation and revenue collection then start a new thread and Im happy to discuss it.

In the meantime:

How will it all be funded?

Notch is pretending that this

Do you think that billionaires, and wealthy multinationals, operating in a country should pay tax, jut like the common little people?

Is a moral rant.

What is actually is, is a question that he is afraid to answer.

Is a moral rant.

Why do always come up with points that refer to you:

'A question he is afraid to answer'

This is the question you wont answer:

If you are saying its coming from billionaires that dont pay enough tax -then how revenue can the government get from them?

Once again how much?

Ive already said, Im happy to discuss the question as a different tread. Im not going to get diverted in this one.

Is a moral rant.

Same old rant, vecause you cant answer the question.

Ive already said Im happy to discuss tax avoidance, just not here, because you are only using it to divert from answering the question.

If you think that more revenue can be collected, then tell us how much the collection cost will be, how quickly it can achieved and how much revenue can be collected. Then you can justify how much it will pay towards renationalisation outlined in Labours conference.

so here we are, on the subject of "Theresa unites the country at last! CBI and TUC unite for Brexit!"

and notch wants to divert the subject, as long as he doesn't answer any difficult questions himself.

It's nice to know that one of notch's "difficult" topics is the idea that wealthy tax dodgers might have to pay fair tax.

Sponsored Links
Back