Progress on Brexit talks

Sponsored Links
The vote has gone through it's second reading 326 -290. Johnnyboy and Way-Har binhidin, will not be pleased.

Last edited:
It was actually Junkers who said that they would teach the UK a lesson for daring to leave the EU, and I suspect Barnier was just trying to point out that that we hadn't thought this process and decision through properly, and didn't realise how complicated it would be - no we may not have, but that doesn't bother us, we'll deal with the consequences after we out.

Oh dear Wannabe, I was trying to show you that it was a recent quote made this year, not the one you posted from last year, but if you can't see the difference, then it's a waste of my time trying to explain it to you.

So reproduce this quote that you claim Junkers had made: Doggit said, "It was actually Junkers who said that they would teach the UK a lesson for daring to leave the EU, "

So where is this imaginary quote?
Oh yes, I remember, you have a vivid imagination and imagine things have happened because you wanted them to.

Can you not find it? :rolleyes:

Still waiting for this imaginary comment that you claimed Junkers had made...........

Sponsored Links
Firebrand demonstrates his true character:

upload_2017-9-12_15-19-12.png

After all these denials:
Sadly Corgi didn't post that, I did.....Those voices in your head again?

Who is corgi?

If you think of him or her as such, then corgi must be a really great person... Such a shame that he never replies to my posts.

But you didn't ask me, why should I answer? Maybe corgi thingymabob thinks you are a twit too

Well until recently I didn't know that you could change usernames.. I did think about changing mine to Corgigrouch just for fun but it seems that the username is already in use. However, I'm sure that there are some who do not know that this facility exists so it would be fair to say that not everyone knows that this can be done.. if I was WahabiDIY, then I would be screaming about you being a liar.. but I'm not and I won't. I do however need you to prove to us all your false assertion that I am someone else and not firebrand.. it would be wrong of me to let you off the hook....

So no proof at all then.... Back in your box, Clayhead

Well provide us with proof then... Is that too much to ask? After all you and your boyfriend are forever demaning that we provide proof... And you have been seeing Inflatible Ingrid behind WahabiDIY's back haven't you?

The innocent usually do protest their innocence.... Come on.. evidence to support your accusation. You have painted yourself into a corner and can't get out.

Well that's you opinion, not mine So no evidence at all... Not even a tiny shred
Come on.. You are the one who always wants links, graphs, charts and other stuff from us.. now prove yourself not to be the fairyland fantasist that you have made yourself out to be..

“There is beauty in truth, even if it's painful. Those who lie, twist life so that it looks tasty to the lazy, brilliant to the ignorant, and powerful to the weak. But lies only strengthen our defects. They don't teach anything, help anything, fix anything or cure anything. Nor do they develop one's character, one's mind, one's heart or one's soul.” José N. Harris

“One lie has the power to tarnish a thousand truths.” Al David

Back