Theresa May aborts planned vote on Brexit deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I think is neither here nor there; the question was what you know.
What you think could not be more germane.

Did you think that in a negotiation, you always get what you want?
You're describing eu membership right there.
i.e. that being a member of the EU involves negotiations where you don't always get what you want.

Are you keeping up so far?

So I pointed out that the same applies to the WTO.

And so I'll ask you again. Do you think that there are no negotiations between countries or blocs in the WTO?

There is also a difference between what happens "between countries or blocs", and what the WTO per se does, is there not?
Err....

Surely you don't think that the way the WTO works isn't agreed in negotiations between its members?

Sponsored Links
Hopefully,no deal and WTO rules,sorted.Stuff the in/out ref 2 crap.

Sponsored Links
An open question to all:

Do you think that DP genuinely doesn't get the point that as he is the one advocating a particular course of action it really does behove him to understand it and to explain it?

Or that he does get it but won't try to explain it, either because he cannot, or because he knows the truth will not look good?

Personally I think it's "2(a)" - he is, as per usual, wallowing in a swamp of complete ignorance.

just a troll

spouting nonsense for the pleasure of causing irritation.

An open question to all:

Do you think that DP genuinely doesn't get the point that as he is the one advocating a particular course of action it really does behove him to understand it and to explain it?

Or that he does get it but won't try to explain it, either because he cannot, or because he knows the truth will not look good?

Personally I think it's "2(a)" - he is, as per usual, wallowing in a swamp of complete ignorance.
Shedsy fancying yourself as diynot god now!!!..

Has he got a dog ? If he has

Probably a French poodle :)
I see him more as a cockapoo type of dude!But he sees himself as a German Shepherd!....Woooof!

Last edited by a moderator:
What you think could not be more germane.

i.e. that being a member of the EU involves negotiations where you don't always get what you want.

Are you keeping up so far?

So I pointed out that the same applies to the WTO.

And so I'll ask you again. Do you think that there are no negotiations between countries or blocs in the WTO?

Err....

Surely you don't think that the way the WTO works isn't agreed in negotiations between its members?
Patronising @@@###!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back