You've got to hand it to Boris he's decisive and gutsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Like him or loathe him it's about time we had someone with his dynamism to shake things up .........Unlike that wet limp rag corbin..........

The other night he was been interviewed by a pathetic reporter I think it was ITV....loaded emotive questions .....and Boris easily handled him.

An example of an emotive statement's ......You are stubborn but I am firm.

One has a negative connetation, one positive, but they both mean essentially the same thing !

Held opinions not easily changed. Take out the emmotive words from politicians statements and you often find they're not saying anything !

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
“It’s the arrogance. It’s the contempt. That’s what gets me. It’s xxxxxxx'x apparent belief that he can just trample on the democratic will of the British people. It’s at moments like this that I think the political world has gone mad, and I am alone in detecting the gigantic fraud.”

Boris Johnson on Gordon brown becoming PM without a GE

Sponsored Links
“It’s the arrogance. It’s the contempt. That’s what gets me. It’s xxxxxxx'x apparent belief that he can just trample on the democratic will of the British people. It’s at moments like this that I think the political world has gone mad, and I am alone in detecting the gigantic fraud.”

Oh you must have thought remain was the democratic will of the people that he's trampling on .....they lost old bean !

Fingers crossed he doesn't stab the majority vote in the back at the last minute, all good so far though!.

I was hoping for a lot from him, but I've got to say he's exceeded even my wildest expectations.
Yes his dishonesty has no bounds.

Johnson isnt a leaver, he just wants the PM to be himself.

Its all, he cares about.

Fingers crossed he doesn't stab the majority vote in the back at the last minute, all good so far though!.
Johnson has zero integrity.

He is only interested in 1 thing, that is not Brexit

A lot of fuss about nothing, the Parliament suspension thing. It will merely seek to double down the resolve of the remoaners whilst showing a hand of desperation from the quitters.

The outcome will still be (as Notchy says) the same.

A lot of fuss about nothing, the Parliament suspension thing. It will merely seek to double down the resolve of the remoaners whilst showing a hand of desperation from the quitters.

The outcome will still be (as Notchy says) the same.

Bojo got played by Merkel. Looks like he didn't need his 30 days.

On the world stage and in front of world leaders Bojo boosterism is just that a clown act but bojo to give him his due credit, the clown act is for the domestic audience, who lap it up.

As nobel laureate and world reknowned psychologist put it "people make decisions on the descriotions of things than the facts". To them bojo is a strong leader even if he came back with his tail between his legs or that May would be better negotiator than limp Corbyn.

Like him or loathe him it's about time we had someone with his dynamism to shake things up .........Unlike that wet limp rag corbin..........
Precisely...The remainiacs would prefer another 40years of flannel and no action.

Precisely...The remainiacs would prefer another 40years of flannel and no action.

Brexiteers say they want back control of their borders, but dont want a border.

Brexiteers say they want to regain sovereignty but are pleased Johnson has taken away sovereignty.

Brexiteers say want to take back control, but have chosen to make the UK lose power so is weaker in trade negotiations.

Yup Brexiteers cant be trusted, they do the opposite to what they say they will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back