Zanussi cooker ZKG5540

xyz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi when the oven gets hot the timer on my cooker goes wonky. The clock goes to 12:00 and although this doesn't matter when I'm using the top oven, if I'm using the bottom oven it switches itself off sometimes. Can I fix it myself? If I need a repairman how much is it likely to cost? Thanks

Sponsored Links
With a lot of ovens, if the clock is not set the main oven will not work when a timing control exists. it would be difficult to say what exact issue is. Y may have a simple loose connection that needs securing or you may have a timer that needs to be replaced. the timers cost between £50-£75. I would expect a call out charge to be similar. If the appliance is still under warranty this would be free. Your best bet is to call around some appliance engineers and get quotes for the work. If you don't feel confident of taking on this task yourself.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back