zanussi, e10 flashing

Sponsored Links
Hi all,

I just wanted to return some information, that may be of use to others.

I also had the problem of E10 on a Zanussi Jetsystem 1600 XC6 - Model WJD1667W - The dryer was not working.

After ringing the help line and getting forwarded to a call centre I was not happy with the response and qutoes for call out etc.

I browsed and this site came up and after searching for E10 a few posts came up.

The result was I took apart the green valve, gave it a tap, checked connections etc, and it still did not work. I then ordered a complete electric valve - 1249472117 from uk whitegoods at £23.90 all inclusive and it arrived in a few days.

I took the complete old unit out, and replced with this new unit and all is working again.

So, thanks for the original information on here, the family now has dry clothes again and not a damp house.

It seems like this is a bit of a common problem, so this information might be of use to others.

Regards J.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back