Zanussi FLE 1216W

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After setting to COTTON, 90C, 1200 – the ‘main wash’, rinse and spin indicator lights are on. A voltmeter (set to 200V AC) was connected to the heating element but throughout the 10 minute test, recorded 0v or close to 0v.

Time sequence is
0secs the pump starts
14secs to 30secs water enters through left tray
44s drum rotates
2m 8s drum rotates (pulse)
2:25 water enters through right tray
3 to 3:29 drum rotates – a loud screech is emitted at this point but only when the drive belt is connected
4:27 to 4:42 drum rotates
5:40 to 5:6:00 drum rotates
7:10 to 7:20 drum rotates
Nothing happens
Test stopped 10:00

The start/pause button was then pressed and the skip/reset button use to select empty. The pump started, the drum rotated and on completion the machine emitted 3 beeps.

I have checked and ‘tightened’ the electrical contacts on every plug.

Sponsored Links
On a 10 minute test I would not expect the heating element to come on as the first part of a program is generally a cold rinse.
After the cold rinse it should drain and then re-fill and do the hot wash.

If you post the PNC it helps with the identification and specific info for the machine.

Thanks

The PNC is 91451453700
The type is P6347627.

Presumably, the signal to drain is generated by the PCB. I have re-soldered all the PCB joints and the connectors have been tightened.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back