Zanussi Lindo 300 ZWF01483W Issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Recently have had an issue with this washing machine where it would stop on the start of the spin cycle, say 15 minutes before the end and then just like pause. Checked online and went into the diagnostic mode (pressing the rightmost buttons, powering on and then pressing P) and it shows no errors.

On inspection underneath, I checked the waste pipe and put down a long cable and there are no blockages. The sump however, has water marks on it and there was a dried puddle underneath the washing machine. I did read also that they say the water pump maybe faulty - which could be caused by the leaking water?

I removed the sump, the sump seal, cleaned them out and reattached. Its still leaking - a puddle the size of a mug diameter. I did notice some rust on the water pump so wondering whether that is faulty but first i need to stop the leak right?

I may have to raise the washing machine higher so i can see the leak when the machine is on in order to determine whether i need a sump seal or the sump as well, or both.

Any help and advice appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Here are some pictures...

Untitled.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back