Zanussi Nexus FL1282

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Urgent assistance required as I have a 15month old son and lots of washing!!!!

The machine keeps stopping mid cycle at any position. The programme selector is not turning itself to select the next sequence. Any Suggestions?

The possibility of opening the back does not look easy as the machine appears to be held together in two halves like an egg. so if that is required detailed instructions please.

Sponsored Links
Have you checked the filter? If it is draining too slowly on the rinses it can time out before it detects the drum to be empty. Also check if it is heating the water as this will make it stick while it waits to reach temperature. Report back and I may be able to help further.

No Filter is clear. Water is heating up. But we are in a limescale area but have been using calgon. It just seems to not want to turn the programme selector.

If it never turns by itself at all during the programme it could be the little motor in the timer that's burnt out. On some timers you can replace this motor but on most it means a new timer. The timer part No. is 1247050014.

Sponsored Links
i would suggest you call zanussi, but you may be asked exactly when does it stop, what is it doing, what prog etc.

changing the timer is not really a diy job :cry:

sorry i cant help with your problem,but i wonder if you could help with mine,i need a photo or diagram of the zanussi program dial as i wiped it with bleach and all the letters have come off,my wifes not too happy,i would gladly pay if you could help,
----------------------------
Moderator, please update your profile for your e-mail address.

Forum rules no 3 here. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back