Zanussi Washer-Dryer ZJD1219 - Board Needs Reprogramming ???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anyone help.

Washer / Dryer: Integrated Zanussi Washer-Dryer ZJD1219

Prob: Water fills and empties constantly when on, and doesnt perform any of its normal functions. When you try and change the program (to try and stop it constantly filling / emptying - it flashes E40 (Which is the door open warning).

Action Taken:
>I've cleaned the filer at the bottom.
>I've disconnected from the drain to make sure no blockages
>I've replaced the Door Interlock and checked the Control Panel Board - which doesnt appear to have any burns / blowouts on it !

IMMEDIATE NEED:
>I believe that the Control Panel Board (dont know the exact name for this part), may need to be reprogrammed. I've been told that this model can 'lose its memory' and by reprogramming - may enable it to operate correctly again?????

Q's:
> Can anyone confirm that my diagnosis is correct / incorrect?
> Can anyone recommend a company that can Reprogram this board?

Thanks all. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regs

John

Sponsored Links
Haven't come across one that's lost it's memory unfortunately. Replaced loads of them though.
To program or reprogram the board you'll need to be able to access the diagnostics mode. Unfortunately, you'll need the technical manual to do this and that's only available to engineers. :confused:

Hey Sleepyhead,

Thanks very much for your prompt reply - can i call you to gain your thoughts on a potential solution ? Do you have a number i can call ? Alternatively, drop me an email (Any time - day or night - im desperate!!!)

: )

Cheers mate.

Regards

Jonny1975

Sponsored Links
Hey Sleepyhead,

I dont mean to be a pest, but is there anyway you might be able to contact me to discuss my aforementioned Zanussi problem soon ???? I havent had this machine working for about 3 months now - and my clothes are really smelling bad !!!! :oops:

Please contact me as soon as you can !!!

Alternatively, if anyone else can potentially help my problem (reprogram washing machine board / supply replacement board) = please contact me also. My email address is in my profile.

Thanks heaps to anyone that can assist.

Regards

John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back