Zinsser allcoat farrow & ball colour match

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have a outside brick wall (already painted with sandtex smooth) and a composite door to paint. The wife wants farrow & ball colours and was looking to get it colour matched in Zinsser allcoat, question is has anyone done this and have they been happy with the results.
The firm I've been looking at to colour match is Paintersworld.co.uk, again if you have used this company, do you recommend? Has anyone else done the same with another online company that they recommend?
All thoughts welcome, regards Aidan.

Sponsored Links
I have done this! I have done this 3 times and to great effect! I’ve had Zinsser allcoat made in Farrow and Ball colours “Dimity”, “ Mouse’s Back “ and “ Mahogany “. The joy of it is that you have the beautiful colours in more durable paint. Way more durable. I was remarking recently about the downfall in quality and durability of F&B paints, across the board, but especially eggshell interior. Ever since they went eco friendly the paint has suffered. It’s a sad state of affairs but being someone who has used F&B relentlessly and with great loyalty, I now find something better. It’s no cheaper really, but it stays on and you can scrub it! It’s water soluble, self priming and you can get any colour you want. I’m not being paid for this glowing review, but I’m a serious decorater and I rest my case!

Allcoat stainwood is available in a number of different bases. It should be possible to get it mixed in F&B colours but that is down to the supplier. I cannot comment on the supplier that you asked about.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back