Zion and the Art of Armageddon

In terms of the context of the comments I don't think it's possible to tie down any of the problems down to a particular Jewish sect. It's just unrealistic. The fact that one sect doesn't want to fight doesn't really relate to the views or issues as seen amongst the whole population. Left and Right. They had a Left on the box the other night - views rather similar to the Right.

It's not just not wanting to fight John, those extreme sects also make up a large portion of the zionist settlers. Dodgy bunch imho.

Sponsored Links
In terms of the context of the comments I don't think it's possible to tie down any of the problems down to a particular Jewish sect. It's just unrealistic.
And yet apologists of the current slaughter in Gaza by the state of israel are happy to blame the problem on a particular sect namely Hamas...

How do you equate particular 'sects' within either side and what is your definition of 'unrealistic'?

And yet apologists of the current slaughter in Gaza by the state of israel are happy to blame the problem on a particular sect namely Hamas...
I used the term Jewish sect.

It's not just not wanting to fight John, those extreme sects also make up a large portion of the zionist settlers. Dodgy bunch imho.
I'd be inclined to agree. They don't help.

Interesting AlJ broadcast. An Isreali lad leading his goats across a Palestinian's land. You could imagine him as a young David less catapult. Part smile on his face all of the time. Looked like something out of a film set.

IDF fetched somehow and they appear to issue an order that they some times use - get of your land for X hours. It used when ever they want to do war manoeuvrers within the west bank. 24 or 48hr - can't remember. Against bedouin types. I'd guess the Israeli saw himself as one of those.

Israel also reckon, or some of them that they have found the City of David. a little project.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
An earlier conflict where a subsequent investigation was requested
On 11 November the United States vetoed a Security Council draft resolution calling for the establishment of a fact-finding mission into the events of 8 November in Beit Hanoun
So much for the recent ICJ ruling. The same thing may happen.

The report
Earlier conflict with less activity but similar to the current one.

:( Can't find the report relating to the youtube video but the UN official was allowed in on the above one. They aren't now.

Last edited:
In terms of the context of the comments I don't think it's possible to tie down any of the problems down to a particular Jewish sect.

That reminded me of this paragraph from the article:

Ultra-Orthodox Jews consider it a religious obligation to exclusively engage in the study of Jewish texts and distance themselves from modern society. Furthermore, certain groups within the ultra-Orthodox community do not recognise the state of Israel, asserting that the establishment of a nation is contingent upon the arrival of the Messiah.

o_O

Me?
No.
I'm going to climb a tall tree and stay the f. outta the madness.

I have to admit that I fail to see the reasoning behind anyone who finds the deaths of ten of thousands of people boring...

Therefore one has to wonder if any of the 'yawning group' were to lose any friends/family, would they then be so bored?

I've been boiled since the murder of Hind Rajab - there's only so much a simple man can take in all this insanity.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back