Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Sponsored Links
Who wouldn't want a house on the beach? For some on Israel's far-right, desirable beachfront now includes the sands of Gaza.

Just ask Daniella Weiss, 78, the grandmother of Israel's settler movement, who says she already has a list of 500 families ready to move to Gaza immediately. "I have friends in Tel Aviv," she says, "so they say, 'Don't forget to keep for me a plot near the coast in Gaza,' because it's a beautiful, beautiful coast, beautiful golden sand".

She tells them the plots on the coast are already booked.

BBCnews.com

Moi?

Read the link...

Mrs Weiss heads a radical settler organisation called Nachala, or homeland. For decades, she has been kickstarting Jewish settlements in the Israeli-occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, on Palestinian land captured by Israel in the 1967 Middle East war.

Sponsored Links
And yet the grandmother of Israel's settler movement has friends in Tel Aviv who tell her to reserve a plot in Gaza for them...
why would that be?:unsure:

And yet the grandmother of Israel's settler movement has friends in Tel Aviv who tell her to reserve a plot in Gaza for them...
why would that be?:unsure:

You of all people should know better than to believe everything you read in the papers.

You of all people should know better than to believe everything you read in the papers.
And you'd rather believe the JP, mouthpiece for a government established in promoting its own lies - if you prefer to believe them because it suits you, Carry on, Camel. :LOL:

Silly boy.
Same info I posted but I also mentioned the 12 mp's at a meting that backs the idea. No mention of the so called mother as others have expressed similar idea - even who ever drew a plan

An oddity. More Alj on evangelists in the US. This one via a reporter who talked to a pastor. One famous one had him ejected from the church. The other gave the usual view. Israel and Jesus returning on a white horse and slaying people who don't believe in him etc. I then had a thought. How many Isreali believe that Jesus is the sone of god etc. Not easy to find out but this suggests ~50%. Judism rejects the idea. Even a Supreme Court hearing on the idea.

The reporter also mentioned that all potential presidents visit the church he was ejected from and show support. Beliefs or votes? This has implications on the next UN ceasefire motion. If Biden does take action to force Israel to accept something Trump will immediately support the evangelists as firmly as he can. Benjamin's view - no chance of US interference in an election year. He could well be entirely correct.

The motion - held off due to the wording. US objects to the wording even before the vote. Seems it will be voted on but with a delay from the intended time. Wording - unknown.

Last edited:
Same info I posted but I also mentioned the 12 mp's at a meting that backs the idea. No mention of the so called mother as others have expressed similar idea - even who ever drew a plan

There's always going to be people who back the idea, doesn't mean it's going to happen though.

I needed to edit my last post as not that clear about what words will be changed.

It seem Benjamin has contacted the US and said if they don't veto this motion the group with the Rafar plan wont be going to the US this week

Well the motion has passed. All for but US who abstained. They have done that before concerning settlers.

A but. The US lady says that the motion is none binding. Spin from the US says this relates to using any force to uphold the motion. They don't have to. Bit of an argument as motions can be and usually are enforced. The usual result of failing to meet them is another motion which will includes embargoes etc.

Main change. Permanent ceasefire changed to a lasting one. Maybe a change on hostages Not sure. The ceasefire seems to need all to be released. It does mention getting aid in, separate section.

IMHO it may achieve nothing at all. There certainly is scope for that.

Sponsored Links
Back