Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Selected stories.
Have you read any one of those tales that did not make the final cut?
Mad stuff, at first glance but it all depends if you take it literally - as Evanglists do, or read them as allegory, which i prefer.
Was Jonah swallowed by a whale?
Probably not and i'm afraid there's no talking snake, either. Sorry 'bout that.

But while Evangelical groups lobby for their cause in America and Ultra-Orthodox Jews adhere to their avowed intent to claim Israel for themselves, there will be no 'peace on earth' or any manna of aquiring it at all.

Sponsored Links
I know John, great guy eh?
I think they should be locked up.

Your an 181 needs a bit more history. Large number of Israeli arrivals and forcing Palestinians off land and out of homes. The numbers that left Palestine get a mention but the time frame needs considering as well. Also where a lot of them went - other arab states.

There is a well know history book on this period - written by who? Odd it turns out to be a Zionist.

Also the League Of Nations period needs looking into. The forerunner of the UN. The France UK arab carve up and the mandate etc and what actually went on.

The next ceasefire motion gets heard tomorrow. Nice straightforward one. It seems it has enough supporters to be passed. Looks like France will support it. I'd guess China and Russia will too. Being cynical maybe a US abstain and a UK veto ;) it's your turn. The UK has abstained at times, US used it's veto 49 times.

Also according to a French diplo they have one which is ready but they have no intention of presenting it until a cease fire actually occurs.

There is a rumour that the US UN lady is unhappy about what she is having to do. 2nd hand chat between UN reps though.

The bottom line John is that Israel's problem is existential. They fight or they die.

Sponsored Links
The bottom line John is that Israel's problem is existential. They fight or they die.
The Palestinians feel the same way.

Israel is now preventing food convoy's entering the Gaza Strip: i assume they're denying supplies to the enemy but condemning civilians to starvation. Read a piece in the Mail today (got there too late for the Times :( ) which pointed out Palestinian members of UNRWA posting messages of support for Hamas: considering they're working in hospitals flooded with civilian casualties i'd be surprised they hadn't said something. Can we assume Hamas fighters retreat to hospitals when they're defensive positions are overrun and use the only building left standing in the area as a stronghold?

El Shifa is still occupied and 2 more hospitals being handled the same way. Reports of medics being shot and destruction in surrounding areas.
More reports of deaths when aid arrives.
UNRWA refused access to the N of Gaza - where aid is most needed.

Interesting report on settling Gaza. 12 MP's at a meeting supporting it. A person with a plan of where to put them. Another that reckons they have 500 ready to go immediately. They mentioned moving out in 2005. Were can the Palestinians go - once again some one suggested other countries. BBC report.

A BBC report on the news told how Fascist Zionists are demanding the Gaza Strip is annexed and settled by Israeli's - America is asking Netanyahu what the plan is after the dust settles on all this carnage and it appears to be "business as usual".

A little out of date. The main bodies concerned accept an Israeli state and has done for some time but they want their own as well.
Where does HAMAS differ - mainly using attacks to achieve the objective.

Filly is desperately trying to distract from Israel's racism and genocide of Palestinians.

Sponsored Links
Back