Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Sponsored Links
May the roads rise and your enemies always be behind you. May they scatter, flatter, batter and shatter.
Peace.

‘Anger is an energy’ was an open statement, saying, ‘Don’t view anger negatively, don’t deny it – use it to be creative.’ I combined that with another refrain, ‘May the road rise with you’. When I was growing up, that was a phrase my mum and dad – and half the surrounding neighbourhood, who happened to be Irish also – used to say. ‘May the road rise, and your enemies always be behind you!’ So it’s saying, ‘There’s always hope’, and that you don’t always have to resort to violence to resolve an issue. Anger doesn’t necessarily equate directly to violence.

Pity it was only 1/2

‘Anger is an energy’ was an open statement, saying, ‘Don’t view anger negatively, don’t deny it – use it to be creative.’ I combined that with another refrain, ‘May the road rise with you’. When I was growing up, that was a phrase my mum and dad – and half the surrounding neighbourhood, who happened to be Irish also – used to say. ‘May the road rise, and your enemies always be behind you!’ So it’s saying, ‘There’s always hope’, and that you don’t always have to resort to violence to resolve an issue. Anger doesn’t necessarily equate directly to violence.

Pity it was only 1/2

I never had you down as a Johnny Rotten fan. Good man.

Sponsored Links
Signing off, he tries out a lilting Oirish voice to chant: “And may the road rise with you and may it always be behind you. May they scatter-batter-flatter… and SHATTER! I Just believe in peace. And If you don’t like peace you can peace off!”

Some might need help. All down to
From punk provocateur to post-punk pioneer, John Lydon has been one of the most singular and divisive figures in popular music for over 40 years – and he reckons he’s got 40 more where that came from.

The other phrase rang a bell. Working week days in Dublin when the B'ham bomb went off. LOL Forgot to mention that the phrase was used.

Last edited:
The 6, did they do it?
I doubt if we will ever know who did it other than the group involved. I do know personally that the Irish community did know that something unpleasant would be happening. That suggests MI etc also knew.

I doubt if we will ever know who did it other than the group involved. I do know personally that the Irish community did know that something unpleasant would be happening. That suggests MI etc also knew.

I used to know a handful of people from Brum, they seemed to know of friends who had been warned not to go to the centre on the night in question and were all happy the right people had been caught. As you say, we'll never really know.

Pretty much in your case

Blimey let’s all
Look forward to the next war and peace long cut and paste essay on some subject :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Have you thought about getting a job with the Samaritans help line ?

May be not ? The suicide rate would go up as callers lose the will to live ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I look forward to the call.:LOL:

It'd be a bloodbath out there.
It already is a bloodbath...

Israel’s neighbors and key mediators warned Saturday of disaster and repercussions if its military launches a ground invasion in Gaza’s southern city of Rafah, where Israel says remaining Hamas strongholds are located — along with over half the besieged territory’s population.

Associated Press

...so where will they be evacuated?

...so where will they be evacuated?
More recent reports say the IDF have asked their gov how to go about doing it and suggested the entire operation needs to be completed by Ramadam, 10 March mentioning world pressure. Original report was Benjamin asked the IDF to prepare a plan for the whole operation. Mentioning Ramadam is a great way to improve Israel's relationship with rather a lot of it's neighbours.

Israel reckons that there are a few battalions of HAMAS in the extreme south and have already lobbed a few bombs in that direction. There definition of HAMAS appears to be rather broad. Any person involved in civil functions in Gaza works for HAMAS.

Perhaps the USA really has applied pressure and Benjamin is stalling. At the moment it is just a perhaps. Our lot don't seem to be saying much at all.

I thought Ramadam was a classic tune by Black Betty? :unsure:

Four battalions of Hamas fighters are said by the IDF to be the 'last pocket of resistance' but more fighters will emerge after the attack on Rafah to prove them wrong...then a new generation will pick up the fallen weapons and start the fight all over again because they've come to understand that it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

.then a new generation will pick up the fallen weapons and start the fight all over again because they've come to understand that it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

On their knees?, there's good money to be had being a refugee, ask the UN.

Sponsored Links
Back