Word association..

I

imamartian

is probably the longest running forum post in history,

but what is it all about?

Related words i suspect, but where's the joy in saying "cheese/bread/money/coppers" etc?

And in a current snippet..... "unsafe/dangerous/floor/parquet"

what's the link between dangerous and floor? :eek: not even tenuous!!! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Loose parquet florring tile can be a dangerous trip hazard.
Its a game, lighten up mate.

plus....i think there is a special handshake or something similar to join that gang.....

Loose parquet florring tile can be a dangerous trip hazard.

but you could say "floor" ..... has a house on it, and that has a roof and pigeons sit on roofs... therefore...

floor/pigeon!!!

i'm lightened mate... just think word association is purile,,,, sorry!! (again)!!!

Sponsored Links
lighten up, misery!
you have your opinion, we have ours, if the few wish to continue, what harm is it doing you?

Wotan

is probably the longest running forum post in history,

but what is it all about?

Related words i suspect, but where's the joy in saying "cheese/bread/money/coppers" etc?

And in a current snippet..... "unsafe/dangerous/floor/parquet"

what's the link between dangerous and floor? :eek: not even tenuous!!! :rolleyes:
I don't know either, that was obscure :eek:

Wotan

What sort of reward do the players get from doing it? It's neither clever nor academic.

thats true joe, but it could be if participants did the correct research.

Wotan

Blas started that thread years ago....................where is Blas?.... i do hope he's ok...

When Blas left it seems he took Mod 11 with him.

conny said:

Got it in one! :!: :!: :!:

Come on ima! Some games, like chess or bridge, do come with the kind of well-defined rules you appear to want but for others the rules are simply those of child's play. You must have noticed how children can turn almost anything into a game; making up the rules, if any, as they go along.

and also said:
... just think word association is purile,,,,

Precisely! And there's nothing wrong with that. :) :) :) We were all born with the capacity for spontaneous, creative play. But maybe you lost yours - in which case my condolences to your other half. :( :( :(

Diane2 said:
....i think there is a special handshake or something similar to join that gang.....

No handshakes, just a sense of fun --

joe-90 said:
What sort of reward do the players get from doing it? It's neither clever nor academic.

-- which appears to be lacking here. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I have thought long and hard about this, and have reach the conclusion...why bother, this is my last post in the word game forums.
It's impossible to have a meaningful discussion on any subject, before someone ruins it

Goodbye!

You aren't in the word games forum you dopey mare. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back