words, words, words!

:rolleyes: Woteva, K, cant c prob way we talk.
Its coz your old and goin to die soon. Ger a life.

Employing 2 young street urchins :LOL: sure makes it interesting at break time.
Ain't got a clue what their on about. :confused:

I feel sorry for their college tutors, and feel embaressed when they babble on with customers.

Sponsored Links
i had a biology teacher that pronounced 'organism' as 'orgasm'

how did that woman become a teacher?

Got to agree with woody......and the one who really really really p@~~es me off is Tim Westwood on pimp my ride uk....this guy is about 50 and acts and dresses like a 20 year old black rapper....and now again throws in some Jamacian slang while making all american gangster/rapper hand and arm movements ....this idiot really gets my blood boiling...I would love to hang him

Sponsored Links
i had a biology teacher that pronounced 'organism' as 'orgasm'

how did that woman become a teacher?
Perhaps she had other things on her mind? ;)

Perhaps she had other minds on her thing................ ;)

We had a really fit biology teacher that used to sit on her desk facing the class and give some of us an eyeful. She definately had other minds on her thing and we liked to think she had other things on her mind.

Happy days :)

Shytalk,

I didn't say men who don't wear ties can't do their job. I said I lose respect for them because to me it shows respect to others if you dress in a manner befitting your position.
You go for an interview and another applicant has exactly the same qualifications/experience and knowledge of the job as you but you go in wearing a sports jacket/open necked shirt and trousers, he goes in smartly dressed and wearing a shirt and tie who do you think is going to give a better impression, bearing in mind that you both perform well in the interview?
Maybe I am 'old fashioned' but I know if I was the interviewer what would sway me to make my selection. Why do you think 'criminals' turn up in court well dressed?
Anyway, I've made my point and I don't wish to 'hijack' Nosealls post so if anyone wants to debate this subject further lets start another thread.

Sponsored Links
Back