Part for worcester 240 combi boiler??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help? I need a part for my worcester 240 combi boiler but don't know what its called or what it does. Its a H shaped fitting that joins the central heating flow and return pipes (22mm pipes coming out of the bottom left hand corner of the boiler) it has 2 or 3 other pipes connected to it to. I think one is the pump and another goes to the pressure relief valve. It has a screw in the middle and a circlip stopping the screw from being unscrewed. The screw is dripping and when i tried to get it out it wouldnt come and now its a right mess, so i want to replace the whole thing, but the people in plumb center want the part no. or atleast the name of the part. Ive tried worcester technical but can't ever get through.
Thanks Pete

Sponsored Links
Not totally sure but I think its the auto bypass assembly

worcestor part No. 87161205080

I think it may be the heating bypass assembly, but I could well be wrong!

Sponsored Links
ollski
looks like we replied about same time
I think were talking about same part

There should be an exploded diagram on the HRPC site.

Why do you want the complete part for ? its a pig to change and the only bit that goes faulty is the "o" ring if someone fiddles with the by pass screw. Just order a new screw it comes with a o ring , drain down , remove circlip , unscrew as much as poss then pull out screw useing circlip pliers in the screw slot. takes 5 mins.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back