Would the DNO be interested in this?

Sponsored Links
you are thinking of the fresh leaking pitch?

yes, they will probably fit a new service head when they get round to it, if notified.

they are probably not very interested in that pathetic earth, but it would benefit from improvement.

Sponsored Links
So they are OK when you view them on your PC?

What viewer? Tried a few others? If yours is honouring EXIF tags to show them the right way round even if they are not, or deciding that the way to change the orientation is to use EXIF tags rather than actually change it, you'll get this problem.

If they look OK on your screen, and you are using a Windoze machine, then as a quick fix I'd recommend installing the postimage Explorer extension: http://postimage.org/app.php as all you need to do then is hit ALT-PRINT SCREEN, crop (if necessary) the area to be uploaded, then 1 click to upload and 1 click to copy the image URL for pasting into your post.

Will get round orientation problems and it's a damn sight quicker and easier to use than the site photo album facility.

Thanks BAS, I have Photoshop.
Its when they come onto this site they play up.
I've had that problem in the past (but not recently) with this site - and sometimes the only pragmatic solution was to actually deliberately upload incorrectly rotated images, whereupon the site's software somehow magically rotated them so they look right!

Kind Regards, John

Opening the picture up in Paintbrush and then saving as a bitmap and back again should wipe the tags.

Yes call DNO they will deal with it swifly I would think as leaking pitch indicates heated connectors.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back