Definitely NOT how you 'pimp your ride' !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I took my wife and kids up the coast today and happened across this Renault Megane Cabrio. The 'self pimped' ride looked more ridiculous in the flesh than it does on the pics.

Note the fake exhaust trims don't actually connect to the exhaust, but instead are mounted on a bracket from the rear bumper :LOL:

The Ford Ghia badges on the side were also a shock :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
That GB sticker is illegal and unnessecary.

I think the GB sticker is the least of that cars worries. The pink fake bonnet air intakes and pink wiper wind deflectors should be a crime against good taste. And don't forget the chrome searchlight and retro indicator repeater lamps mounted on the front wings :eek:

It's parked on double yellows.

You could have had away with them little tellies off the head rests

Sponsored Links
It was there for a good hour while we ate lunch across the road. His mobile phone and organiser were also sat on the front passenger seat. :rolleyes:

But he was never going to be intelligent driving a car like that was he ?

You really should have called parking services and got that "thing" towed, it would have been a favour to society.

Someone did, but the recovery firm were to embaressed to hitch it up to their truck. :LOL: :LOL:

AA and RAC badges.....

Not surprising, it is a Megane!

Bet the design team are thrilled at the improvements to their design.

Like the "CABRIOLET" down the side..just in case you forget that your car has had the tin top ripped off...

Mind you, my Octy is nearly as bad. There's a badge on the dash reminding you which model in the Skoda range you have bought. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back