jackpike aka TomPlum

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeltaT

You know, there's a auld pal of mine that has a Utube channel that's stuffed with great Plumbing tips, here, have a butchers;

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTomplum

I know Tom has some of his vids up on FAQ, but some people may miss the link.

It has been said that even the hard of thinking learn something from Tom.

Sponsored Links
rofl5.gif

Sponsored Links
His tip on using a multimeter is classic :LOL: And the outtake for soldering (not)

I only looked at about 3, not enough excess life to waste. The pump one is bone.
Saw some dangerous stuff too, hope he's got public indemnity insurance for when he gets sued. :rolleyes:

It's twatter-fodder, really.

Maybe DeltaT and Tom should get together and film a career services film for the plumbing industry?

Tell you what, Ben & Kev are so funny they should get an Agent!! Instead of handling themselves all day..............Tozzers............. :LOL: :LOL:

chris, i'm glad to know you managed to sit through 3 videos, thank you, i do not force anyone to watch, they are there as information and entertainment, given in a light hearted mood, i never said i'm perfect i get thinks wrong as we all do, even Dick will admit to being wrong once,
you can count your self as a minority of, up to now 3 people out of thousands that have watched and given the thumbs down, the vids are featured in the FAQ of this forum and they where posted by admin, not me, in fact i did't know till recently,
so you and kev can laff all you want, while many others would rather i left them on youttube and added more, and its for the others i will

but thanks for your comments and taking the time to watch,
Tom,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back