I'm back

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all,

Apologies for disappearing.

If anyone remembers me at all, you may recall I was facing redundency. Well, redundency time came (which meant the return of my company laptop). I took a two week holiday and when I returned tried setting up my home PC. However, for some reason it ain't working.

So, six or seven weeks down the line I've finally taken the plunge and bought a new laptop (With Vista Premium - how s-l-o-w!!!) and here I am, logging back in to say Hi and gain more wisdom from everyone here.

Since I last logged in I've completed a few more jobs in the house. The house rewiring is now completed and the new CU is in place. I've got some before and after pics of the CU but have to find the lead to connect camera to computer before i can share them.

Anyhows, gotta be going for now because there's still plenty for me to be gettng on with in the house. Doing some of the kitchen plumbing today so we can get the plasterboard up over the weekend.

Regards

Fred.

Sponsored Links
Welcome back!

I too have been on the "missing list"! I've been so busy with work that the last thing I wanted to do when I got home was stare at another computer screen, then I moved house which occupied my time for a week or so, then it took BT and my ISP a whole month to get their act together between them to get my broadband back on.

Still, I'm back now, enjoying a rare day off, sitting here in my pants with a beer and the sun streaming in through the windows, looking out to sea...

How's everyone else?

Freddy
hello guy ....:)

post your sparky woes questions over in that section an any in the plumbers section ..

so what are you doing now work wise to keep Wilma in them dino steaks shes accustomed too ..?
nice to see you fit an well :)

Ninebob
I missed you my lil buddy ....:)
glad you getting some sun on that *Charles Hawtrey* type pasty bod ,lol ..;)

My lifes moved on a lil some what ....!
It is really Super to here from you ,an you doing well ?
as you were a very Genuine Good Guy here an I loved chatting with you fella ....:) :) :)

welcome back one and all!
welcome.gif

Where are you living now ninebob?

Im up to my eyes in it at the moment, business is manic, paperwork is never decreasing and im frantically trying to get my own garden sorted, let alone growing all the veg on the allotment, whilst running around after a two year old, with a 16 year old about to embark on her GCSEs..
juggle.gif

HELP!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Ninebob

I totally respect you ...

but if the posts were "mods playing games"

an posting

old nics ?

shameful as I loved that bloke

Hi Moz,

Well, at the moment I ain't doin' anything to earn money. Living off redundancy pay but it won't last forever and I'l have to start earning before the start of June.

I've started doing some plastering jobs and think I'm going to make a go of that. I'm getting better each time I do it and have been enjoying it. Just gotta get some leaflets and stuff sorted.

What about you Moz? I'm glad to see you're well. I hope everything's OK with you and you're looking after yourself. I know things got a bit rocky a hile ago but you seem to be ulling through.

Regards

Fred

Thermo said:
welcome back one and all!
welcome.gif

Where are you living now ninebob?
I moved just round the corner, from Essex Place to Burlington Street - didn't even need a van, we just walked everything round... and just for fun, we sat on my settee on the pavement outside the Polar Bar and had a pint!!

Moz said:
Ninebob

I totally respect you ...

but if the posts were "mods playing games"

an posting

old nics ?

shameful as I loved that bloke
It's definitely me, Moz!

Busy old place then. Thats moved up market around there quite a bit over the las few years. lost count of the amount of punch ups and stabbings we used to get called to at th pub and down burlington street when all the dos houses were there! :D

Thermo said:
when all the dos houses were there! :D

You mean "doss" houses, surely! DOS houses are full of people whose computer screens look like this...

36456-500-277.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ninebob ...
without being scarey ...;)
just you here same ips from last time ..

As youre a clever munkey as a few here ......;)

btw I post Im Moz bt a clset one ...!

im ar*saholed here ..take heeled what a star FELLA I AM HERE b

ENFORCERS , WHAT CAn yoU fo to me now

they dont have it here ...

IM reaping it ..

Sponsored Links
Back