Alarm panel

RMS said:
Also, forgot to mention non of the pir's are flashing with movement.
Pity you never said that much earlier, as i also said earlier, we can only go by what your type

Sponsored Links
Its okay, i set it off a few times before, and the external sounder is not fitted yet so the noise was not too bad from the internal one. I need to get a nice new one as the old one is a bit dated. i'll see how it goes after that is fitted.

thanks for the help :D

breezer said:
RMS said:
Pity you never said that much earlier, as i also said earlier, we can only go by what your type

Fair enough but at least ch427 was prepared to go through the hassle of getting it sorted and at least i was prepared to try my best in beating it rather than walking away and just sticking a new one in.

At the end of the day i have learned a little more about an alarm system and saved a bit of coin. I know if i it were a customer i would be definitely recommending ch427 as a pose to....

RMS said:
breezer said:
RMS said:

Fair enough but at least ch427 was prepared to go through the hassle of getting it sorted and at least i was prepared to try my best in beating it rather than walking away and just sticking a new one in.

At the end of the day i have learned a little more about an alarm system and saved a bit of coin. I know if i it were a customer i would be definitely recommending ch427 as a pose to....
would that be me?

You forget i am not standing infront of it you are,

as i have said for the 3rd time , we can only go by what you type.

It wasnt untill you mentioned your pirs don't light up that ch427 pointed you in the right direction.

so please before you start slinging mud, get your facts right

it was you who was in error by not giving all the information which you your self admited to when you said

RMS said:

I have to eat some times you know

Sponsored Links
sorry beezer but please refer to forum rule number 6. :LOL:

and yes i am substituting them large bold letters for capitals.

RMS said:
sorry beezer but please refer to forum rule number 6. :LOL:

Like i said get your facts right

forum rule 6 says
forum rules said:
6) Typing in capitals is considered to be SHOUTING

tell me, where are the capitals?

Like i said i was substituting the large bold letters for capitals which in my opinion gives the impression of shouting.

I accept that i should have said that earlier but it was not that much earlier that i had spotted it. I've probably only ever fitted about 3 alarms in my life so my kowledge is somewhat restricted.

:cry:

RMS said:
Like i said i was substituting the large bold letters for capitals which in my opinion gives the impression of shouting.

I accept that i should have said that earlier but it was not that much earlier that i had spotted it. I've probably only ever fitted about 3 alarms in my life so my kowledge is somewhat restricted.

:cry:

large letters are simply that large letters. CAPITALs are different.

anyway, lets not argue.

i appreciate you may have never fitted an alarm before, the fact it is an alarm is irelevant, my point is / was you missed some vital information which if you had of given in the first place which you admited you should have, you would have had the job done much earlier.

come, lets go have a pint.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back