Am I being scammed by a gas-safe company?

Sponsored Links
It's all a question of percentages to me just take post and look at thanks and you'll see who gives proper advice.

I agree mines gone too, after 5000 posts and many thanks im getting sick of unskilled career change chancers ala agile moderating my posts an giving spurious crap advice.
Nothing of yours has been edited or removed in this thread. What do you mean?

Sponsored Links
Why was Razor's post removed please?
It was removed by a moderator because it jokingly contained advice about gas, as we don't allow DIY gas it was removed by a moderator, hence the reference to the rules in the post asking why it had been removed.

I'm still awaiting clarification, I don't think so though because it wasn't just his post? @Bunnyman?

Less than competent Tony? Of late you certainly keep hitting the post:p
Would like to see you adjust that gas fire
Another theoretical reply:rolleyes:

At least I give credit where it is due(y)

Last edited:
I agree mines gone too, after 5000 posts and many thanks im getting sick of unskilled career change chancers ala agile moderating my posts an giving spurious crap advice.
au-revoir then, thanks for all the fish

maybe the gas operative did not have sufficient reference material available (makers install/maintenance booklet). so he made up his own rules and regulations :idea:.
Maybe the gas operative was not familiar with that type of fire,so for safety reasons shut it down.
Who knows but atleast your gas fire is now safe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back