Bathroom pull cord change to switch

Is it a "women thing" to object to a pull cord in a bathroom ? Does it really matter what it looks like if it turns the light on and off safely?

Sponsored Links
I do as it happens. If the next question is 'do you have a pull switch isolator' answer is no, isolator is a square plate switch in the ceiling, only gets used for maintenance. Would have had it on the wall except (a) zones on the return wall (b) derating for insulated wall.

No, there wasn't going to be a next question but as you seem to have missed the point - "Do you touch the electric shower with wet hands while standing in water?"

Sponsored Links
The outer casing and the controls, yes but that's a device that is designed to be used and operated in a wet environment (not immersed obviously, well not mine) rather than a standard light switch. I think that's the point you're making?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back