BG - can you work for them around your kids?

Sponsored Links

another case of their immoral quest for profit and screw the customer (aka best advice)

I agree with you there and that the productivity figures mean nothing but that and sales is all BG are ever interested in.

Nickso you are obviously not clever enough to get a job outside bg where you would be found out as the t**t you are. I bet the rest of your team follow you around correcting all your mistakes and fitting your wrongly diagnosed parts

untrue.

there was another thread where you were liberal with the truth but i can't be arsed to look for it.

if they are as bad as you make out why are they still market leaders?

another case of their immoral quest for profit and screw the customer (aka best advice)

I agree with you there and that the productivity figures mean nothing but that and sales is all BG are ever interested in.

Nickso you are obviously not clever enough to get a job outside bg where you would be found out as the t**t you are. I bet the rest of your team follow you around correcting all your mistakes and fitting your wrongly diagnosed parts

untrue.

there was another thread where you were liberal with the truth but i can't be a***d to look for it.

if they are as bad as you make out why are they still market leaders?

that's debatable if it is true or not. Market leaders? they had a monopoly for decades and still reaping the rewards of that. Market share dwindling by the second and the likes of eon/homeserve growing rapidly.

Sponsored Links
shouldnt take long for customers to work out eon and the rest are punting a poorer product. i wont deny they will do damage though.

if BG dropped their prices they would be unbeatable.

shouldnt take long for customers to work out eon and the rest are punting a poorer product.

please elaborate. . . .

there is less covered apparently, although i have still to check that myself.

their parts delivery is pretty poor by all accounts, some of our guys switched and say the parts is one of the worst things.

shouldnt take long for customers to work out eon and the rest are punting a poorer product.

please elaborate. . . .

there is less covered apparently, although i have still to check that myself.

their parts delivery is pretty poor by all accounts, some of our guys switched and say the parts is one of the worst things.

some engineers go both ways (homeserve to bg, bg to homeserve) but homeserve also use the manufacturer for callouts whose spares are on the van and delivered overnight at worst (direct into engineers van)

less covered? i'm not sure about that. contracts look very similar to me.

why must the big players have similar overheads to compete? better working practices and no "dead weight" such as massive pension plans, training centers, asc's, national parts center, etc etc

Dangermouse less covered by Eon ie No boiler over 7 year old and no other appliances other than CH .
You have very poor understanding of the business world if you dont think BG could drop prices and still make more money by taking customers back.
And what can be off set against tax for training etc etc etc etc.

speaking to eon guy yesterday and he says 3 day part turn around for job

i don't know much about eon but i know enough about homserve. eon are recruiting nationally and are good payers (poaching bg staff). why would customers go back unless they receive poor service? (they get enough of that at bg) homeserve do next day part turnaround direct thru makers :LOL:

boilers over 7yrs are liable to the sales vultures for replacemet quotes at bg anyhow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back