Bloody Brexit

Quibbles about avatar

237800.jpg

if only.

Sponsored Links
Constant preaching doom and gloom when a positive mood is essential. One "netter" can't cause anything but enough negative creeps together with hinder progress.
Fortunately, our friend Mr D is one of life's do nothings. All he can do is bellyache here where we know what he is..

Sponsored Links
Try to keep calm. We all know that the tempting promises thrown around by Outists campaigners were impossible lies
<---------- for example this one
and now some poor sod has been given the job of trying to salvage some sense out of the wreckage.
Who knows what negotiations will bring. Not you or me, that's for sure.
I take it that English isn't your first language either otherwise you would clearly understand that the two slogans on the bus that are in your Avatar are not linked... What kind of illiterate fool would think that they were?
"We send £350M to EU
let's fund our NHS instead"
and you claim the two phrases are not linked?
I think it's you who is having trouble with the English language. :rolleyes:

Additionally:
Brexit: Vote Leave wipes NHS £350m claim and rest of its website after EU referendum
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...its-website-after-eu-referendum-a7105546.html
So the lies and broken promises aren't easily resurrected and quoted as reminders. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Try to keep calm. We all know that the tempting promises thrown around by Outists campaigners were impossible lies

<---------- for example this one

and now some poor sod has been given the job of trying to salvage some sense out of the wreckage.

Who knows what negotiations will bring. Not you or me, that's for sure.

Try to cheer yourself up by not looking at the price of oil (in pounds).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36864273

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/080f6a48-3fa0-11e6-9f2c-36b487ebd80a.html
I take it that English isn't your first language either otherwise you would clearly understand that the two slogans on the bus that are in your Avatar are not linked... What kind of illiterate fool would think that they were?
"We send £350M to EU: Let's fund our NHS instead" and you claim the two phrases are not linked?
I think it's you who is having trouble with the English language. :rolleyes:

Additionally:

John, John, John..... Altering the punctuation of what was really on the Bus does change the way it is interpreted. But if the sentence was to say what you want it to say, then the correct sentence would read "We send £350M it to EU, lets use it to fund the NHS instead".

Just think how much stronger and healthier the country would be by now if we didn’t have all these doom and gloom merchants taking every opportunity to put a negative spin on Brexit.

This is getting stupidly naive.

There is NO punctuation on the bus.
Why isn't there a capital L on the first 'let's' as there is on the second.
Is it because it is the same sentence?

So, now it's the upset remainers who have caused the downturn.

This is getting stupidly naive.

There is NO punctuation on the bus.
Why isn't there a capital L on the first 'let's' as there is on the second.
Is it because it is the same sentence?

So, now it's the upset remainers who have caused the downturn.
Although my Grammar is awful, it is important to note that the use of Grammar can completely change the meaning of what is written.. John has already tried to change the meaning of the sentence by changing the Grammar... The other signs that he has posted seem to be very poor quality photo shop jobs.

Sponsored Links
Back