Bloody Brexit

Sponsored Links
Poor old Fire and Grouch really doesn't like being reminded of the slogan on the big red bus.

Would anyone like to comment on the post Brexit vote emergency budget? Was that just a big fib?

Sponsored Links
He wouldn't like to be reminded that david is an ignorant buffoon (or perhaps a deliberate liar).

upload_2016-7-24_17-57-42.png

Pat nails it again!

What a good job we took his advice.

So, you are telling us that they would be happy to let their key industries go down the pan before they cut a deal, ignoring the rapidly crumbling EU... Not got any money in an Italian bank have you?
It pays to look to the future rather than what is now..Or do you believe that the EU will reign for a thousand years?

Yes, I was wondering about that. I wouldn't call it whining; more gloating or despairing.

It was incredible enough that the brexit organisers back-tracked the very next morning - but that the vehement anti EU brexiters on here have accepted the lie is truly astonishing.

Yes, I was wondering about that. I wouldn't call it whining; more gloating or despairing.

It was incredible enough that the brexit organisers back-tracked the very next morning - but that the vehement anti EU brexiters on here have accepted the lie is truly astonishing.
Only the Remainiacs seem to believe that the sign on the bus meant that £350 mill would be spent on the NHS.... They were two statements, one was that the gross amount that goes to the EU was £350 mill, the second was a statement of intent to fund the NHS...

Only the Remainiacs seem to believe that the sign on the bus meant that £350 mill would be spent on the NHS....
I didn't believe it but that is what it says.

They were two statements, one was that the gross amount that goes to the EU was £350 mill, the second was a statement of intent to fund the NHS...
Should be a capital L on the second line then - even if no punctuation.

upload_2016-7-24_19-46-39.png

Your wriggling is as worthy as that of any politician.

If Paddy and his cohorts get their way and force another referendum on us, I reckon they will be in for a rude awakening.

The disparaging and condescending way that they have talked about the Brexiters will come back to haunt them vigorously.

They cannot get it into their heads that the Brexiters knew what they were doing regardless of any messages on buses and are perfectly happy with the result thank you very much!

Sponsored Links
Back