Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Saw some dodgy clips on youtube! Fck it as long as hes scored....im sure there will be plenty more to come! (i hope!). Bring on barca! :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Fck it as long as hes scored....im sure there will be plenty more to come! (i hope!). Bring on barca! :mrgreen:
I somehow doubt that. Chelsea fans thought the same last time he scored, :LOL: :LOL: Back to Espana soon I think.......On a cut price deal. :LOL: :LOL:

Shes back, where you been sooey! Overtime sweeping the streets of liverpoop? You would take torres back in a heartbeat, he is stiil betterthan your strikers! You can kiss bye bye to the buck tooth diver aswell. Decent offer and hes gone.

Bring on city, spurs and benfica first though!

Jeez........you would think he scored a hat trick in CL final.........he scored 2 against a poor team and you are having orgasms.........chill out...the reason it was not on telly is that its only chelsea ffs
I take it you havent seen him recently? Looks to be back to his best, had a hand in every goal yesterday

All that matters is he scored! Dont care if its against the mighty cardiff or crawley, cowdenbeath it dont matter! Just fcking score. All you chelsea haters love to see a failure. Chelsea has fcked up enough strikers in there time, fleck, sutton, casiraghi, weah, shevchenko. We need this one to come good!

No mush, he was shown the door as soon as he said he didn't want to be there.
That's called INTEGRITY, (which you and the mancs wouldn't understand) why would they take him back now that he's failed.
Though you can't blame him in a way, he thought that Lampard was somehow comparable to Gerrard and would set him up for loads of chances.............poor deluded little spaniard. :LOL: :LOL:

Integrity! Fck off! Where was your integrity when belamy hit that dude with club, the suarez incident! Gerrard would have been a chelsea player you scum bags hadnt scared the sh!t out him. He aint got no integrity, just a bottler! King kenny didnt show much integrity when quit and went into melt down! Your deluded pal. Theres not much integrity in football. Stop talking s h it! Not much integrity shown to hogdson was there! Let me get a ladder so you can climb out of your ivory tower!

King kenny didnt show much integrity when quit and went into melt down!

He quit and went into meltdown because his integrity you plum. If he hadn't of cared, Hillsborough wouldn't have affected him so much.
I said you wouldn't understand..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not much integrity shown to hogdson was there! Let me get a ladder so you can climb out of your ivory tower!

Sticking with somebody who ISN'T up to the job is not showing integrity you fool.
I said you wouldn't understand.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back