Child protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
To see if you have any cop on. Clearly you don't.

Sponsored Links
The photo is a hoax you ******. :rolleyes:

Only to someone who for whatever reason has stopped taking their medication.

Your Doctor put you on your medication for a good reason, please get back to taking it. Especially the one that states, "Take two three times a day to reduce verbal diarrhoea."

Your Doctor put you on your medication for a good reason, please get back to taking it. Especially the one that states, "Take two three times a day to reduce verbal diarrhoea."
Will do, thanks.

you-know-it-makes-sense.png

Shameful stuff. I dare say reindeer and his cronies will soon shift into "apologist" mode.

Not apologist mode, denial mode.

The apologists/deniers have been very clever, and should have been politicians.

Certainly throughout the last couple of pages, they have managed to divert interest away from the matter in hand by encouraging argument and name-calling.

I have yet to hear them openly deny that 'certain cultures', even in this country, see marriage and sex with under-age girls as quite acceptable.

Ah, but that is equally 'clever' by implying that not stating the obvious means that they find it acceptable.

Much like anyone stating that most muslims are just ordinary people implies the same.

Ok. PAEDOPHILIA IS BAD. Does anyone disagree?

The apologists/deniers have been very clever, and should have been politicians.
I have no idea what an apologist is.

Certainly throughout the last couple of pages, they have managed to divert interest away from the matter in hand by encouraging argument and name-calling.
I have merely pointed out that (as usual) the lop sided view that Muslims are the only offenders on the planet. As started in the thread by No-brainsnorcon and corroborated by his idiot sidekick Handywank by posting hoax photos.
Any diversion from the O.P. was caused by right wing *******.

Oh, you mean when Nobrainsnorcon decided to have a go at my profile picture or when he diverted the the original topic (as usual) onto Muslims? Or perhaps when Handywank had his dig?

I have yet to hear them openly deny that 'certain cultures', even in this country, see marriage and sex with under-age girls as quite acceptable.
I detest and deplore all child abusers equally, including our home grown white ones which the right wing ******* are surprisingly mute about.

Good enough JBR? You can apologise to me privately if you wish to spare public embarrassment.

Ah, but that is equally 'clever' by implying that not stating the obvious means that they find it acceptable.
Can you explain this paragraph please and how it fits in with recent posts? You can quote any of my posts in your explanation if you like.

Much like anyone stating that most muslims are just ordinary people implies the same.
Oh look, another reference to muslims, what a surprise! Can you explain/justify this paragraph please? Feel free to quote me any time in your explanation.

Ok. PAEDOPHILIA IS BAD. Does anyone disagree?
It's worse than bad, it is evil. Not all child abusers are Muslim. Does anyone agree?

Indeed.

Google wrote.....

"Due to its many endorsements within Islamic scripture, child marriages are permitted by the majority of Muslim scholars and leaders, and in many Islamic countries it is common practice.
Girls far below the age of puberty are forcibly married to older persons (sometimes in their 50s and later) for various personal gains by the girls' guardian or with the intention to preserve family honor by helping her avoid pre-marital sex."

Islam permits paedophilia and child rapists.
Plonker's quoting google again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And more plonkers have thwanked him for his contribution. :LOL: :LOL:
One of the thwankers was supposed to have been a teacher. The kids of his day didn't have a chance. :eek:

Shameful stuff. I dare say reindeer and his cronies will soon shift into "apologist" mode.
It certainly is shameful when some posters try to deceive others with fake images and imaginary quotes from google.

Have the decency and honesty to provide your sources of your material.

It's also shameful when retired teachers are so gullible that they're thwanking these posters for their contribution. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back