Child protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to hear them openly deny that 'certain cultures', even in this country, see marriage and sex with under-age girls as quite acceptable.
I detest and deplore all child abusers equally, including our home grown white ones which the right wing ******* are surprisingly mute about.

Good enough JBR? You can apologise to me privately if you wish to spare public embarrassment.

It's good to hear that you deplore all child abusers, but you haven't answered my question:

Do you deny that 'certain cultures' (and just for clarity, I mean muslims) see marriage and sex with under-age girls as acceptable?

Sponsored Links
Do you deny that 'certain cultures' (and just for clarity, I mean muslims) see marriage and sex with under-age girls as acceptable?
No I don't deny it nor do I understand an awful lot about it either.

When we were in Turkey a couple of years back, we became friends with a Brit/Turk couple. He was telling us about the 'backward' state of the Eastern side of the country whereby they sell their young daughters to the highest bidders whether that girl be a young teen and that bidder be a 50 year old man. I mean, how can you do that with your own child?
There are many things I find abhorrent about foreign cultures, Muslim or otherwise. However what really saddens me is what occurs within our own shores with our indigenous population. The whole Ian Huntley thing haunted me for a long time, as did the Sarah Payne tragedy. Ian Watkins needs castrating without anaesthetic.

"I mean, how can you do that with your own child?"

Gullible naïve? Yes that's what you are indeed.

In Islam the religion comes first, then family second. Try reading the Koran.

Muslims are encouraged to live in the way of muhammad, who was a slave owner and trader and a paedophile child molestor..

[quote="RNReindeer";p="3311640"
Rather than bring it back on track, you were content to persue that islamophobic direction.[/quote]

Nice dodge ;)

The Islamic slant on this thread had been going for three and a half pages (to which you were contributing, for at least the last half-page of). You asked for referenced sources.
So I obliged.

You seemed ok with the direction of the thread, until you got what you asked for.
Why are you afraid of the spotlight?

Sponsored Links
I have yet to hear them openly deny that 'certain cultures', even in this country, see marriage and sex with under-age girls as quite acceptable.
I detest and deplore all child abusers equally, including our home grown white ones which the right wing ******* are surprisingly mute about.

Good enough JBR? You can apologise to me privately if you wish to spare public embarrassment.

It's good to hear that you deplore all child abusers, but you haven't answered my question:

There you go again, JB, just like the animal slaughter example, young brides is not purely a Muslim issue. It's predominant throughtout the developing wold.
But your islamophobia only wants to draw attention to the minority of incidents that happen under Islam.

Rather than bring it back on track, you were content to persue that islamophobic direction.

Nice dodge ;)

The Islamic slant on this thread had been going for three and a half pages (to which you were contributing, for at least the last half-page of). You asked for referenced sources.
So I obliged.

You seemed ok with the direction of the thread, until you got what you asked for.
Why are you afraid of the spotlight?
As I said, you were content to persue the Islamophobic avenue rather than draw attention to the true state of young brides happening throughout the developing world, not just under Islam.
Like JBR, you wanted to exploit an example of something, like animal slaughter to persue your islamophobia.

There are many things I find abhorrent about foreign cultures, Muslim or otherwise. However what really saddens me is what occurs within our own shores with our indigenous population. The whole Ian Huntley thing haunted me for a long time, as did the Sarah Payne tragedy. Ian Watkins needs castrating without anaesthetic.

It's one thing to have our own indigenous pedos, who mainly operate on their own or in small groups as you have given examples.

Quite another to import backwards people whose backgrounds we know nothing about, and then discover that it's in their culture to systematically target white children for sex. This is a dangerous new phenomenon, where whole groups of ROP organise themselves into pedo rings. It's happening all over the country where you find any concentrations of them.

I find it amazing that you rail against pedos, but seem to stand up for cultures where it seems to be almost accepted - until they get caught and the 'community' affects shock. But then, you are full of contradictions.

The white pedos in Bristol seem to work alone as seen in the Gary Glitter conviction, but the ROP always hunt in packs as in this recent Bristol case.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-30095960

Like JBR, you wanted to exploit an example of something, like animal slaughter to persue your islamophobia.

It is becoming apparent that your concern of peoples dislike of islam is greater than any concern of the atrocities islam instigates-which is absolutely fine. It's your right in a civilised country and fair play for enjoying it. Don't be surprised though when some find organised gang rape of minors by muslims or cruelties caused by their religion more pressing issues than JBR's right to his opinion.

So, recently we've discussed anti-Semitism, animal cruelty, FGM, terrorism, misogyny, now paedophilia.

And I thought a 'phobia' was an irrational fear of something!

So, recently we've discussed anti-Semitism, animal cruelty, FGM, terrorism, misogyny, now paedophilia.

And I thought a 'phobia' was an irrational fear of something!
Because, as usual, you've exploited these occurrences to practise your islamophobia.
You have not the slightest real concern about these issues except when it occurs under Islam. Then you utilise the feelings about these issues to promote your racism.
Deceitful in the cause of islamophobia again.

I'm afraid that I can no longer reply directly to any of your posts in case it upsets you.

Of course, it may have been one of your fellow apologists who have been deleting posts which you find offensive but, just to be on the safe side, no more responses from me.

It is becoming apparent that your concern of peoples dislike of islam is greater than any concern of the atrocities islam instigates-which is absolutely fine. It's your right in a civilised country and fair play for enjoying it. Don't be surprised though when some find organised gang rape of minors by muslims or cruelties caused by their religion more pressing issues than JBR's right to his opinion.
It's the adoption of feelings against something that is then utilised to promote islamophobia that I find so hypocritical and disingenuine.
If these posters were regularly anti-animal cruelty, or anti-child brides, etc, one could accept their concern as genuine.
It's only when that concern manifests itself as an excuse to practice islamophobia that it becomes so obvious what their real agenda is.

As mentioned earlier, the vast majority of child brides has nothing to do with Islam. Where's the racists concern for those children?
No where to be seen, as usual..

I'm afraid that I can no longer reply directly to any of your posts in case it upsets you.

Of course, it may have been one of your fellow apologists who have been deleting posts which you find offensive but, just to be on the safe side, no more responses from me.
Again, what you really mean is that you have no justifiable argument against my criticisms of your position and posts.

That's OK, I can understand that you, as an ex-teacher, switch off and pretend you can't hear when you have no more answers.

Again, what you really mean is that you have no justifiable argument against my criticisms of your position and posts.

That's OK, I can understand that you, as an ex-teacher, switch off and pretend you can't hear when you have no more answers.

Bet his hearing is far superior to your eyesight.

blinkered-150x150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back