Civil War In France?

What I do argue against is people like you trying to whip up a frenzy against a religion, group, or race because you don't like their beliefs.
Like you do against Brexiteers, you mean?

Islam is a radical religion. It's fundamental tenets are, by Western standards, radical. No all it's adherants are queueing up to strap on a suicide vest, but they are nontheless collective proponents of radicalism (by Western standards), which is a gateway to extremism. When a belief system legitimises and even encourages criminal activity as part of its mainstream teaching, criminal behaviour is to be expected.

Sponsored Links
Kind of makes the short term fluctuations of the £ against the $ look a bit irrelevant doesn't it?

I'm surprised no one has complained that this would not have happened if muslims didn't have access to lorries.

There are fewer lorries than muslims. What about banning lorries?

Sponsored Links
There are fewer lorries than muslims. What about banning lorries?
BBC are already calling it a 'lorry attack'. Apparently lorries have become self-aware, and they're really p1ssed off!

killerca.jpg

Last edited:
When a belief system legitimises and even encourages criminal activity as part of its mainstream teaching, criminal behaviour is to be expected.
You believe this to be true of Islam?

That would imply that you don't believe child marriage to be criminal, or beating your wife, or beheading, or killing apostates or many other abhorrent things about that particular belief system.
Why am I not surprised?

That's a bit extreme. Just ban muslims from driving them, like they ban their women.
You're talking out of your backside, sooey. Everyone knows the people of Saudi Arabia are not real muslims, they're a misguided minority of fake Muslims.

That's a bit extreme. Just ban muslims from driving them, like they ban their women.
You're talking out of your backside, sooey. Everyone knows the people of Saudi Arabia are not real muslims, they're a misguided minority of fake Muslims.

Yeah, the type of muslims who won't even allow non muslims to visit their holy place, not that anyone in their right mind would want to.

When a belief system legitimises and even encourages criminal activity as part of its mainstream teaching, criminal behaviour is to be expected.
You believe this to be true of Islam?

That would imply that you don't believe child marriage to be criminal, or beating your wife, or beheading, or killing apostates or many other abhorrent things about that particular belief system.
Why am I not surprised?
You're making the same fundamental mistake as woodbine. If I argue that the sky is not blue, it''s nonsensical if you then assume, and argue, that I must believe the sky to be red, or green or any other colour. That is the basis of your and woodbine's arguments.

You're making a fundamental mistake that child marriages, wife beating, beheading (capital punishment) are associated only with Islam.
How old was Mary when she gave birth to Jesus?
How old were Romeo and Juliet?
Child marriage is not a criminal offence in countries that it is allowed.
Also, you mistakenly assume that sexual consummation accompanies those marriages immediately. Only in some countries and some customs assume that.

Capital Punishment is not the monopoly of Islam.

Wife beating takes place throughout the world.

It's like arguing that all Catholics are terrorists. Or that the IRA are devout Catholics and a good example of Catholicism.

You're making a fundamental mistake that child marriages, wife beating, beheading (capital punishment) are associated only with Islam.
How old was Mary when she gave birth to Jesus?
How old were Romeo and Juliet? Better examples please.
Also, you mistakenly assume that sexual consummation accompanies those marriages immediately. Only in some countries and some customs assume that.

Capital Punishment is not the monopoly of Islam.

Wife beating takes place throughout the world.

It's like arguing that all Catholics are terrorists. Or that the IRA are devout Catholics and a good example of Catholicism.
Mary and Jesus was fictional - no proof.
Romeo and Juliet was fictional. These are not examples.
Child marriage should be made a criminal offense, most countries have learned that it isn't and shouldn't be acceptable. Just because it's legal in some backward or developing countries doesn't make it correct. Children should be protected and allowed a childhood.
Sex with child marriage - rubbish. Childhood pregnancy is a bad, it happens commonly and can create health problems.
Capital punishment in a few parts of the world, but are all those people afforded a fair trial? Also, how many religions allow summary execution for an extramarital affair for example?
Wife beatings do take place throughout the word but this does not make it ok. Women are not possessions to be beaten and abused at will, nor, through the name of religion, should this be acceptable. It is with Islam.

I was born in the Middle East and we lived in 3 Muslim countries. Believe me, women are seen as possessions, nothing more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou Blightymam. You are clearly not the slightest bit tainted with any kind of "ism" so the truth means so much more when spoken by someone like yourself. Your real life experience too, adds so much weight to your point.
As always Himmi tries to defend Islamic atrocities by pointing out that others have done the same. I like the way he refers to characters in stories to bolster his claims. Pathetic.

What countries are they generally? Oh yeh Muslim countries. No, wait, none of those millions of people are real Muslims no doubt. Stop trying to defend the indefensible.

Then why is it always stated that we should respect ofher people's religious beliefs?
If their belief is that the above things are alright then you should respect those beliefs.
(I know the answer) Do we spot a flaw?

There should be a systematic programme of enlightenment to educate the brain-washed masses.
This includes the US so I suppose it's not going to happen any time soon

These places were the birthplace of civilisation then along came the usual nutter and switched out the lights.

WHY?

Then why is it always stated that we should respect ofher people's religious beliefs?
If their belief is that the above things are alright then you should respect those beliefs.
(I know the answer) Do we spot a flaw?

Strangely I don't always state that we should respect other peoples religious beliefs.

Oh and the flaw.....religion.

You may not; I don't - but that is the official view.

You can't say religion because those are the beliefs that we are told we must respect.

Sponsored Links
Back