Disabled Parking - Funny

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
20151019_101107.jpg 20151019_101115.jpg

Parked in disabled space at hospital.

Sponsored Links
Brilliant!
Where can I get some? Being a carer for a disabled person can be so frustrating when you need to take them somewhere and come across this type of selfish idiot.

Why is it that disabled people can walk all around the shops for two hours but can't walk across the car park?

Sponsored Links
To be fair - it is (or should be) wider parking spaces so they can open the doors fully and get out more easily.

Not necessarily near to the entrance, although it would be silly to put them miles away.

Same with those bloody parent and children spaces; stops the sprogs bashing your car with their doors.

Why is it that disabled people can walk all around the shops for two hours but can't walk across the car park?
Why is it that when all the conventional parking spaces are full, there are always several empty disabled ones?
I suspect it may have something to do with Brussels!

I always found it odd that some women (it was always the women) would drive around the health club carpark until they could park as near to the doors as possible. Only to then probably run for miles on the treadmill.
And this was in broad daylight, in the summer, so no fear of attack after dark.

I once saw Rolf Harris get out of his car at Waitrose near Maidenhead. He'd parked in a disabled space. Does the blue badge include people with disabled morals?

You have spent hours following disabled people around shops?

Being disabled does not mean they can't walk.

Why do they need special parking places then? If you are disabled you can't shop.

I once saw Rolf Harris get out of his car at Waitrose near Maidenhead. He'd parked in a disabled space. Does the blue badge include people with disabled morals?
He always walked with a limp because his kangaroo was tied down. :)

To be fair it must have been difficult for him to drive with three legs.

I once saw something quite amusing in a B&Queue car park. The store had only been open a few minutes and the car park was empty except for me and a guy who was loading large sheets of plasterboard into the back of his van. Some old codger drives in and decides to park his Nissan Micra right behind the van. The van driver looked around the empty car park and just shook his head in disbelief.

You tend to find that in largely empty car parks people park next to each other. Why I dunno, but I've seen this loads of times.

Sponsored Links
Back