Disabled Parking - Funny

Here's my contribution. I'd have posted it on YPLAC.com, but I can't see a way of doing it directly from my computer.

View attachment 86921
That same person will be in the supermarket, in the middle of the aisle with their trolley at 45degs.
Yes. Typical selfish bastard.

Aldi is particularly bad for this, IME. Belly supported by the trolley handle, gormlessly "mouth-breathing".........
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
The OP picture and more can be found at youparklikeacnut dot com (change the last 4 letters to a well known word) where things like that often get posted.

My pictures are not on any website. Took them myself.

Sorry, I meant "photo's like the OP's picture...." but was on my laptop and as usual when typing on it text disappears and ends up on another planet somewhere... damn trackpads!

I'm always taking pics for on there since I found it a few months ago, just dont get to submit them often.

Here's my contribution. I'd have posted it on YPLAC.com, but I can't see a way of doing it directly from my computer.

View attachment 86921
That same person will be in the supermarket, in the middle of the aisle with their trolley at 45degs.
Yes. Typical selfish bastard.

Aldi is particularly bad for this, IME. Belly supported by the trolley handle, gormlessly "mouth-breathing".........
Try Morrison's, at least the one my wife insists upon using 'because they do good vegetables'. Many of their patrons are like gormless zombies; mooching around aimlessly, wondering which way to turn next.

Sponsored Links
Sorry, I meant "photo's like the OP's picture...." but was on my laptop and as usual when typing on it text disappears and ends up on another planet somewhere... damn trackpads!
I thought it was just me. Where the hell does it go to? Sometimes it moves to the middle of a previous sentence and other times it just disap

Trackpads have their uses, provided they can be turned off (like mine).
However, I've seen some laptops where they cannot be disabled - a work of the devil.

Try Morrison's, at least the one my wife insists upon using 'because they do good vegetables'. Many of their patrons are like gormless zombies; mooching around aimlessly, wondering which way to turn next.

That's because the b'stard managers keep moving the f'in stock!

Sponsored Links
Back