Disabled Parking - Funny

To be fair it must have been difficult for him to drive with three legs.
Oh, I don't know. Most cars are designed for people with three legs: clutch, brake, accelerator.

And three arms, too: two for the steering wheel and one for the gear stick.

Sponsored Links
Why do they need special parking places then? If you are disabled you can't shop.

****es me off they get a free car. When I was a teenager my wheels went wrong and I couldn't get to work. Caused me havoc with the rent on my bedsit. I could have done with a free car. My dealer had a fookin mobility car to pick up/drop off. Outrageous.

Sponsored Links
I once saw something quite amusing in a B&Queue car park. The store had only been open a few minutes and the car park was empty except for me and a guy who was loading large sheets of plasterboard into the back of his van. Some old codger drives in and decides to park his Nissan Micra right behind the van. The van driver looked around the empty car park and just shook his head in disbelief.
Woman I knew worked shifts, so sometimes "did the shop" at stupid o'clock.
Not wanting to leave her car all on its own on the almost deserted Tesco car park at 3am, she thought she'd park next to one of the very few other cars there.
Inevitably, she hit it.......

Why do they need special parking places then? If you are disabled you can't shop.

****es me off they get a free car. When I was a teenager my wheels went wrong and I couldn't get to work. Caused me havoc with the rent on my bedsit. I could have done with a free car. My dealer had a fookin mobility car to pick up/drop off. Outrageous.

I think you need to read up on mobility ar entitlements.
It is NOT free. The disabled person has a choice to either use their current car and receive their disability allowance as a cash payment or use their allowance to lease a car from Mobility.
As for some people being able to walk around a shop for two hours, the lady I am a carer for can barely manage 15 minutes walking without being in tremendous pain which can manifest itself by causing her to break out in a full sweat and unsteadiness through a sudden drop in blood pressure. But to look at her physical presence she 'looks; completely 'normal'. Disability is not always obvious.

They do not get a free car.

wish we did,
my missus and youngest boy are registered disabled,
she has a mobility car and that WAS certainly not free.

there a certain ammount of cars that require no deposit,
we put down 2k.and after 3 years we only get back £250.
and then she loses her mobility portion of her disability which is over £200 a month.

OK, I can understand supermarkets and retail outlet car parks having disabled parking but why for the love of god do Wickes and B&Q have disabled parking?.... It's not like you are going to fit a loft ladder from your wheelchair..

there a certain ammount of cars that require no deposit,
we put down 2k.and after 3 years we only get back £250.
and then she loses her mobility portion of her disability which is over £200 a month.
Why don't you buy a cheap runaround?

Sponsored Links
Back