Extendable dog leads

Moderator,

Sorry, the picture is not acceptable as it's showing sexual act.

Sponsored Links
Just took the dog for her evening stroll, she peed on three cars, couldn't manage anymore, shes too heavy to lift after a while :p

empip said:
Moderator,

You mean like this one?

helix_aspersa_hs1_4818.jpg

Sponsored Links
empip said:
Moderator,

That is what I thought, but the monkey was actually holding it's toe !
Holding toe with other toes
Still, the rules were followed this time then !! Makes a change.
:D :D

nstreet wrote:

Cats indescriminently mess in gardens and p**s on cars, its very rare that you see dogs roaming round the neighbourhood, having a poo or p**s where they like as most of them are on leads. Perhaps you would like to redirect your argument to cat owners

Thats exactly the point. Its the dogs owners that allow them to do it.
Cats are as bad

Old newspaper, crisp packets, drink cans etc etc are regulalry thrown onto peoples property courtesy of the youth of today, they don't seem to know what bins are for. No its not acceptable behaviour but we have to tolerate it.

You might tolerate it but i dont. Thats why they do it because people like your good self tolerate it.
If i see someone dropping litter then i will confront them.

Going around slapping people because they do something you don't like is unacceptable though. You need to take a chill pill.

Any better suggestions?

empip said:
That is what I thought, but the monkey was actually holding it's toe !

Its all a misunderstanding, your honour. I was just sitting on the underground, holding my toe, and the rest is history.......

scatmanjohn said:
You might tolerate it but i dont. Thats why they do it because people like your good self tolerate it.
If i see someone dropping litter then i will confront them.

How about people who throw fag butts out of car windows? Eurgh.

Dogs get protective of owners, but the opposite also happens. I once had to hold a woman back in Hyde Park... another dog had come up to hers, they started sniffing at each other as dogs do. She took that as aggression, scooped her dog off the ground and started lashing out at the owner of the other dog!

I managed to calm her down as the other lady tiptoed away, and I honestly believe she was perfectly sane. It just so happened that she had come to consider her pooch as her actual baby, rather than a dog that (shock horror) likes to smell other dogs' bottoms. Thus was convinced that the other dog, despite being about the dopiest, friendliest-looking dog I've ever seen, was going to rip its throat out. :LOL:

notb665 wrote:

How about people who throw fag butts out of car windows? Eurgh.

That makes my bum itch as well.

My other pet hate is queue jumpers. Ar*eholes

scatmanjohn said:
nstreet wrote:

Cats indescriminently mess in gardens and p**s on cars, its very rare that you see dogs roaming round the neighbourhood, having a poo or p**s where they like as most of them are on leads. Perhaps you would like to redirect your argument to cat owners

Thats exactly the point. Its the dogs owners that allow them to do it.
Cats are as bad

Don't tar us all with the same brush though, there's a small minority that do let their dogs foul wherever they like, most of us are responsible though. Its the ones that look around after the dog has fouled to see if anyone saw, then walk off instead of picking it up that annoy me. some even 'pretend' to pick it up when they see you watching from some distance away. :evil:

I still bet theres more cats pee on you property than dogs though. ;)

IMO if you not prepared to pick up the mess and train the dog to take a leak in appropriate places, you shouldn't have a dog in the first place. On the plus side, it keeps the hands warm on those cold winter mornings :p

Dog bites represent an important healthcare problem ranging from trivial to fatal injuries, often unappreciated by the general public. The majority of victims are children.
Children under 12 years account for 50% of dog bites. Children under 5 years of age account for the majority of severe dog bites. Large breed dogs account for most of the bites and German Shepherds or German Shepherd mixes are the most common breed. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back