how does your lighting circuit work

If this guy is supposedly a "qualified electrician" then there's no hope for us poor lot that aren't!!! :cry:

Maybe it's time to stick the live cable somewhere...

Sponsored Links
He's probably just done a half-day PAT course, and thinks he's a qualified sparky.

qualified my ar$e, i would re-train as a shelf stacker if i were you, dont worry you can do as many resits as possible.

Stop lying, you arn't qualified and have NOT done an apprentiship. the training provider would have sussed you out as being no good for it.

i have just qualified as an electrician

And he's repeated that claim a number of times since.

Not sure what kind of qualification he managed to get, but it didn't cover basic circuit design //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=165504

Or what the differences are between an MCB and an RCD. Not that there would have been any point in them trying to teach him that:

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=174304

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=174306

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=176552

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=200930

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=200941

But he's pressing on - taking money from some poor unsuspecting punter, and blagging it by getting other people to do his job for him: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=179894

And this one is truly scary: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=188263

Does anybody here believe that he is a qualified electrician?

Sponsored Links
parallel.jpg

now can you see the return path when wired in parallel?

coljack, in fairness to the OP, maybe the more he sees it the more likely his is to understand. maybe a tattoo on the back of the hand may help him. Poor Joe public.

you know I'm not entirely sure that kevin1234 isn't a figment of BAS's imagination, created for the express purpose of giving him someone to argue with and berate when it's a slow day.. :)

i would love to know his qualifications. and what competent persons scheme he is with....

I doubt this guy has any quals, or he's just here as a wind up.

Regardless, not every electrician is in a competent persons scheme.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back