insulation over wires or not?

In my experience all forum posters like a good argument that is good natured and ends in agreement. (like this one did).

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
In my experience all forum posters like a good argument that is good natured and ends in agreement. (like this one did).
not all do! remember there are a lot more people who reading who dont bother getting tied up in the arguments, and as for the op its no really what he was after. most of the time your arguing just makes you look silly joe, i know you think its the 'best way' to get a discussion going, but it isnt and it annoys a lot of people.

sm1thson said:
joe-90 said:
not all do! remember there are a lot more people who reading who dont bother getting tied up in the arguments, and as for the op its no really what he was after. most of the time your arguing just makes you look silly joe, i know you think its the 'best way' to get a discussion going, but it isnt and it annoys a lot of people.

No-one forces you to join a thread. I ignore most of them. All of the points I made were valid (in the real world). If they weren't to your liking you can always ignore that particular thread. Why is that silly?

++++++++++++
Moderator's note:

Many people dislike acrimonious, bad-tempered, abusive or unhelpful posts.

The Electrics UK forum is usually a model of civilised discussion. Let's keep it that way.

Mod Rupert
++++++++++++

Sponsored Links
racket said:
Joe 90, are you related to " ban All Sheds" :LOL:

I'm his alter-ego.

And let's face it - he had enough ego to share. :LOL:

joe-90 said:
It was that way until you butted in.
On this point joe-90 and I share a rare moment of agreement.

I have to say that Joe is one of the few people who can be relied upon to come bouncing back after every set-to, and, despite the apparently insane content of many posts (;)) he still seems more balanced than the style of moderation on this topic.

And regarding the idea that the Electrics forum is always civilised? That's so inaccurate that some would venture to call it nonsense.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back