Is this General Discussion or General Arguments?

You could always go and do something more interesting nosebleed, shouldn't be too hard for you seeing as you're always so dammed bored whenever you come on here.
I'm thinking about other members who have to tolerate the mind numbingly, tedious, repetitive diatribe inflicted upon them.

I'm happy to carry on doing my office work, play golf, go skiing or enjoy a family holiday. My life is a boon thanks.

Skiing eh? How very middle class.

Sponsored Links
I bet you're crap at that as well. :LOL:
Correct.
It's all relative.
I had the (mis)fortune to be invited to Beau-diddly a few weeks ago, after not having seen my bats for three years.
On a course where you could reasonably lose a football in the ubiquitous rough, it was not a happy experience.

Nosey - if you could organise a search party for about a dozen pro Vs (some only walloped once), I'd be grateful (y)

It's all relative.
I had the (mis)fortune to be invited to Beau-diddly a few weeks ago, after not having seen my bats for three years.
On a course where you could reasonably lose a football in the ubiquitous rough, it was not a happy experience.

Nosey - if you could organise a search party for about a dozen pro Vs (some only walloped once), I'd be grateful (y)
Beau is playing tough at the mo'. Wouldn't wanna play anywhere else though bud.

Skiing eh? How very middle class.
Yes, we have a shed maker, a scaffolder, a window cleaner, a bathroom tiler/fitter, a plumber, a pest/vermin controller and a builder.

I'm not sure what middle class means but none of us are poor or receiving benefits.

Sponsored Links
Be really really good if all the Islam stuff could be contained in one thread... instead of several posts on the subject posted every day...

The problem with that is the fact that threads are locked or even disappear altogether.

A prime example is the thread entitled ‘posts 99 + 123’, ITMA replied to this at 10:44 today but when I clicked on the link I got the message ‘DIYnot Forums – Error The requested thread could not be found’.

What did ITMA say that caused this thread to be deleted?

The problem with that is the fact that threads are locked or even disappear altogether.
A prime example is the thread entitled ‘posts 99 + 123’, ITMA replied to this at 10:44 today but when I clicked on the link I got the message ‘DIYnot Forums – Error The requested thread could not be found’.
What did ITMA say that caused this thread to be deleted?
I responded to spuey's post when he said he could recognise a gypsy when he saw one, referring to the horse cruelty post. Except of course, spuey being himself didn't use the word gypsy.
I asked how many other objects of his bigotry he could recognise on sight?
That was the last comment that I saw. Now either, he took a dislike to that question and requested the thread was deleted, or he resorted to his normal four-letter expletives, in order for the thread to disappear.
That seems to be the normal process, I expose his homophobic racism, again, and he gets the thread deleted, one way or another.

Perhaps he should advise the police and border police of his special powers of recognition. They wouldn't need to bother with all this interviewing, evidence, registration, identification, kerfuffle. They could just ask spuey if he recognises anybody as a terrorist, gypsies, gays, etc. Maybe he could go touring with them in a minibus pointing out the 'undesirables' on the street.

Instead of hosting a separate forum or thread for islamophobia on DIYnot/GD forum, why not create the title which is a URL link to the islamophobic videos on YouTube, it would save anyone having to read anything on the thread, it would save storage space on the servers, and let's face it, nearly every comment by the few obsessive islamophobes are just a link to YouTube videos, sometimes the same link appears in many different threads.
I sometimes think I've just read this thread, but it's a different thread with the same links to the same YouTube videos.
I've been suffering from more deja vu lately than I could remember suffering from before, or could I, did I just say that?

Sponsored Links
Back