It’s coming home, it’s coming home, it’s coming…

Sponsored Links
I didn’t vote for Boris Johnson’s damaging deal

You did, I note you take no responsibility for it.
What did you vote for because as far as I recall, Boris wasn’t even PM when I voted to leave the EU.

Sponsored Links
The killer of Jo Cox was someone who described himself as someone 'wanting to get his country back'...

He was labelled as an extremist...

So are all those who voted to cripple the UK economy and remove people's rights and life choices to be treated in the same way?

Will Gove include brexiteers in his soon to be announced 'extremist list'?

Or will a simple false apology from a racist tory donor lead to him 'modifying' his politically funded definition?

Make no mistake...

An expressed wish to kill an MP by a millionaire donor or a thug doing the same with a scaffold pole is in reality no different!

If only it had stayed as the EEC
It did , the laws on human rights were there to ensure basic fairness in trading arrangements as were the rules on trading and procurement. The UK went massively further implementing the human rights act than the eu required. A decision by elected mp’s which is still force. So much for taking back control.

The killer of Jo Cox was someone who described himself as someone 'wanting to get his country back'...

He was labelled as an extremist...

So are all those who voted to cripple the UK economy and remove people's rights and life choices to be treated in the same way?

Will Gove include brexiteers in his soon to be announced 'extremist list'?

Or will a simple false apology from a racist tory donor lead to him 'modifying' his politically funded definition?

Make no mistake...

An expressed wish to kill an MP by a millionaire donor or a thug doing the same with a scaffold pole is in reality no different!
Any definition of political extremism cannot favour the right wing, so doomed to failure like rawandda

childish Mottie wont engage in actual debate

which is typical of a brexit voter: no understanding or interest in facts or evidence, just wants emotive 3 word slogans
Well you certainly know your own mind .......Remind the newcomers how you voted

Well you certainly know your own mind .......Remind the newcomers how you voted
In 2016 I voted for Brexit, sadly I was uninformed at the time and voted though ignorance

Seems an awful lot of people have come to their senses as well (not gas112):

“As of February 2024, 56 percent of people in Great Britain thought that it was wrong to leave the European Union, compared with 32 percent who thought it was the right decision”

Voting polls are great until it comes to people putting an X on a piece of paper. What did the polls (and the experts on here) predict for the 2019 GE? What was the result? Where were all those Brexit regretters and fired up students that were expected to boot Boris out?

Nearshoring is a growing trend, rising wages and supply chain problems in the far East make relocating closer to home good business sense.
As relative decline continues and social security nets are dismantled, Labour will become cheaper in Europe, that will make exports to the rest of the world cheaper.

As relative decline continues
There isn’t relative “decline” in EU

What you actually mean is the far East markets have grown faster.

EU is doing fine, sure they’ve suffered a short term energy crisis caused by your hero Putin, but they will realign their energy supplies

social security nets are dismantled
In the U.K., yes.

Reason: idiots voted for Brexit.

Labour will become cheaper in Europe
No it won’t.

Sponsored Links
Back