No jab? You’re not coming aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
... to help end the pandemic by getting vaccinated.
Anti vaxxers are literally dependent on the vaccinated.
I'm not an anti-vaxer, but I'm not convinced the vaccine will help to end the pandemic.
The vaccine does not prevent infection, and it does not prevent transmission.
It does reduce the symptoms of the infection. Therefore there is a possibility that more asymptomatic people will be socially mixing.
I appreciate the stats on daily infections, etc., do not support my concern, yet.

Normally you do not sleep & eat in shops, its a quick in and out
But you're still touching items that other people have touched...

And do you not purchase fresh/unwrapped food?

Do you avoid brushing past unmasked shoppers/workers every single time?

Have you done a proper 'risk assessment' as regards the relative 'risks' based on independent scientific evidence?

Sponsored Links
There's sanitizer at the entrance for all to use. Additionally I wear bags on my hands to handle the fruit and veg that others have probably handled, even though there are notices asking people not to handle what you're not going to buy.
There are also basket sanitizing stations, you just push the chariot through it. I also spread the sanitizer on the handles etc.

Packers wear gloves.

There are no unmasked shoppers/workers.

Have you done a proper 'risk assessment' as regards the relative 'risk' based on independent scientific evidence?
Just a risk assessment on the back of a fag packet.

I'm not an anti-vaxer, but I'm not convinced the vaccine will help to end the pandemic.
It does reduce the symptoms of the infection. Therefore there is a possibility that more asymptomatic people will be socially mixing.
I appreciate the stats on daily infections, etc., do not support my concern, yet.
It doesn't prevent infection every time, but the early results imply that it'll slow it dramatically. That might allow us to expunge it from existence. But that seems unlikely as it's too sneaky to be as easy as Smallpox and not deadly enough to get that level of dedication.

It does also appear to reduce the lethality of the disease to the point where it may be minor enough that we can just accept it like the flu. Tough on the unvaccinated, tougher on the unvacinatable, but that's life.

Have you done a proper 'risk assessment' as regards the relative 'risks' based on independent scientific evidence?
And we have to eat to stay alive, its a trade off, we do not need to cruise to live

I believe the risk of contact transmission is much smaller than originally thought, it seems the majority of infections are from airborne droplets rather than picking up virus from something someone else has touched. Still worth washing your hands but masks are more important.

It does reduce the symptoms of the infection.

How is it spread? Coughing mostly, the virus attaches to water droplets. If the vaccine stops the coughing, it cannot spread so easily.

Are you living in a bubble and eating fresh air then?

Last edited:
Why are the vaccinated so worried about the unvaccinated? You're safe, aren't you? Or don't you trust the jab? :ROFLMAO:

I'm absolutely fine after my first, looking forward to number two, but the whole idea is to have everyone have the jab, to minimise the covid transmission. A matter of the general public's good and public spirits, rather than a selfish attitude - or being simply scared to death of a little prick in the arm maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back