No jab? You’re not coming aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Whilst the anti vaxxers will scream "taking away our rights", surely these businesses have a duty of care.

Whilst the anti vaxxers will scream "taking away our rights", surely these businesses have a duty of care.
Yeah. If you get any nasties on a ship, it spreads like wildfire. I wonder how long it will be before planes take the same stance?

"We are being forced to have the jab, waffle, waffle waffle.."

Before you repeat the above line, anti-masker/vaxers, going on holiday, going into a supermarket, going into a boozer - is a CHOICE.

I'm having my jab Saturday. I wonder if they'll put it in the same hole as my Flu jab...:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
"We are being forced to have the jab, waffle, waffle waffle.."

Before you repeat the above line, anti-masker/vaxers, going on holiday, going into a supermarket, going into a boozer - is a CHOICE.

I'm having my jab Saturday. I wonder if they'll put it in the same hole as my Flu jab...:mrgreen:

I had my jab on Monday.

It annoys me that anti vaxxers claim they have a freedom to choose....but they only gave that freedom because the majority of us are choosing to help end the pandemic by getting vaccinated.

Anti vaxxers are literally dependent on the vaccinated.

In full agreement with everyone on board needing both jabs on a cruise ship, but what about the crew? Many are young and not from the UK and as such will not of had any opportunity to have been vaccinated.

In full agreement with everyone on board needing both jabs on a cruise ship, but what about the crew? Many are young and not from the UK and as such will not of had any opportunity to have been vaccinated.
and there are more crew than passengers - I imagine they will have to have been done too.....too much business risk otherwise, imagine the headlines

Let's hope so - I can't see any way that the air conditioning could be filtered to such an extent as to keep the virus out so the only hope can be to inoculate everyone.
I notice that some of the Caribbean islands have barred ships for the entire year anyway.
Suits me - sick to death of cruising anyway.....Mrs.B's idea :mrgreen:
John :)

and there are more crew than passengers - I imagine they will have to have been done too.....too much business risk otherwise, imagine the headlines

According to what they are saying - no they do not need to have had the jab. They will be on board long before passengers and will only be 'regularly checked' for covid.

As usual the sheeple don't understand that most people having concerns about the jab(s) are not the same as being an anti-vaxxer...

But then it's not easy to explain that to the brain washed...

Baah!

According to what they are saying - no they do not need to have had the jab. They will be on board long before passengers and will only be 'regularly checked' for covid.
Yes, quarentining themselves can be their only option, as far as I know you cann't pay for the jab anywhere in the world, so someone in their 20s will not have been done.

Someone will sneak off in port to see a girl or boyfriend, and what about transfer of goods on and off ship, that could lead to an infection breaking out amongst crew. And since those vaccinated may still be able to carry the virus, a passenger could affect a crew member leading to a mass outbreak amongst crew. There still seems a big risk of being imprisoned in your cabin for weeks on end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back