It’s coming home, it’s coming home, it’s coming…

No rush then?
No, why?

Boris and his Brexit cronies are conmen. The UK electorate were conned. Brexit is a con and failure. Boris is a liar and a failure. Fortunately we have general elections, which come about generally, every five years. Memories last much longer.

Sponsored Links
Because it’s done and dusted. Sqweeming and sqweeming until you are sick won’t make a blind bit of difference.

How is it different to people who used to complain about us joining the EU in the first place?

How is it different to people who used to complain about us joining the EU in the first place?
The majority stopped long before 8 years had passed and just got on with it - until it got out of control!

Sponsored Links
Because it’s done and dusted. Sqweeming and sqweeming until you are sick won’t make a blind bit of difference.
No

The reason Brexit supporters are desperate to “move on” is because Brexit is a massive failure.

If it was a success brexit supporters would be cheering from the roof tops

And anyway brexit is a process, so it’s not done

Voting will. The con Brexit and the lies will be at the fore, when people vote, no doubt. Luckily, they sussed Boris out early and slung him out. Brexiteer politicians are becoming more irrelevant, as each week passes. Mainly due to the failure and embarrassment of Brexit. 'Levelling up' is another big Tory lie.

The majority stopped long before 8 years had passed and just got on with it - until it got out of control!

I believe the great majority of people who voted Remain have just got on with it. In everyday life, I can't remember the last time somebody brought it up. When I was younger, I was enthusiastic about the EU and I knew a few older people who would complain that we should never have joined. I would discuss with them what I believed were the pros and cons of being in the EU. I never once said to them "Get over it, you lost!"

I believe the great majority of people who voted Remain have just got on with it. In everyday life, I can't remember the last time somebody brought it up. When I was younger, I was enthusiastic about the EU and I knew a few older people who would complain that we should never have joined. I would discuss with them what I believed were the pros and cons of being in the EU. I never once said to them "Get over it, you lost!"
Mark Twain said about brexit supporters: You can't reason someone out of something that they weren't reasoned into in the first place

Mark Twain said about brexit supporters: You can't reason someone out of something that they weren't reasoned into in the first place
Yawn. Another fabrication by Notch, the bitter loser.

I believe the great majority of people who voted Remain have just got on with it. In everyday life, I can't remember the last time somebody brought it up.
Actually, now you mention it, neither can I. I only hear about it on here, constantly, from the famous five - JohnD, Notch, Nosey, Gally and Ellie when they either start threads about it (yawn) or shoehorn it into any non-related thread they can (double yawn).

Last edited:
You should get out more (y)
Where do you suggest I go to hear constant whining about Brexit from those who lost the vote - the Labour club? I signed up to a Brexit forum but all I hear is people asking questions about plastering, plumbing, electrics, tiling, roofing and what boiler is best!

Sponsored Links
Back