It’s coming home, it’s coming home, it’s coming…

Where do you suggest I go to hear constant whining about Brexit from those who lost the vote - the Labour club? I signed up to a Brexit forum but all I hear is people asking questions about plastering, plumbing, electrics, tiling, roofing and what boiler is best!

I was going to say "Lighten up!", but you saved yourself with the latter part of your post :D

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Brexit….funded and influenced by Putin

Boris Johnson’s Conservative Party….funded and influenced by Putin.

Poor Filly has been searching all evening to find something to deflect from Putins Brexit and the Putin Johnson Tory sleeze party.

Poor Filly has been searching all evening to find something to deflect from Putins Brexit and the Putin Johnson Tory sleeze party.

It popped up on my news feed earlier, I was shocked to note there was no mention of brexit or Boris collaborating with the Ruskis, just EU politcians.
Funny dat.

It popped up on my news feed earlier, I was shocked to note there was no mention of brexit or Boris collaborating with the Ruskis, just EU politcians.
Funny dat.

“The Kremlin’s propaganda channels had three times more impact on Twitter than both the official Leave campaigns combined. The Russian government has two media outlets based in the UK, Sputnik and Russia Today (RT), who ran hundreds of misleading news articles in the run-up to the EU referendum that were seeded across social media

Ben Elliott, Tory party chairman ran a concierge service to attract Russian oligarchs in Moscow to give funding to,Conservative party

Wouldn't it be hilarious if someone hacked the sham elections, and one of Pootin's patsy "opponents" was officially and loudly pronounced victorious :D

Wouldn't it be hilarious if someone hacked the sham elections, and one of Pootin's patsy "opponents" was officially and loudly pronounced victorious :D
That would be highly amusing.

Although a lot of people would suddenly get very clumsy near upstairs windows

Sponsored Links
Back