It has escalated..

And you went along with it, and voted to help in his aims of destabalising Europe !
Oh stop whining.

I never told Germany to buy cheap Russian oil

I never told London financial markets to launder vast amounts of Oligarch money

Sponsored Links
Turkey isn't committing genocide against a group of 6,000.000 Palestinian people.

In 1950 the population of Gaza was about 63,000
In 2003 the population of Gaza was about 1.3 million
In 2023 the population of Gaza was about 2.2 million

As a casual observer, I'm tempted to say the Israelis aren't very good at this genocide lark.

Sponsored Links
I bet you the global arms/defence industry would just love it if there was genuine long lasting global peace (the kind of peace some deluded folk think can happen) that negated the need for any of their stuff to be built.

Oh how overjoyed they'd be ...

As a casual observer, I'm tempted to say the Israelis aren't very good at this genocide lark.
and since the population is going up by 60,000 a year. there may be more there now than before the war started.

and why do people keep believing the figures from Hamas ? the death toll will be nothing like what they are claiming, and neither will be the amount of women and children involved. It is in their interest to claim high numbers to win support from gullible western do-gooders

Are you saying people in Gaza and people in Israel are a different ethnicity?
Don't address the question to me, ask the Israelis and the Jews, especially the Rabbis in charge of deciding who is a Jew and who isn't, they're the ones that say antiSemitism is only to protect Jews.
I am fully aware of the Arab ethnicity. Jewish, Israeli or Palestinian is not a biologcal, anthropological specific ethnicity on its own. Except that now Jewish ancestry is interbred with westerners to create a kind of Semite/Caucasian mix.
Jewish identity is also commonly defined through ethnicity. Opinion polls have suggested that the majority of modern Jews see being Jewish as predominantly a matter of ancestry and culture, rather than religion

Palestinians do not consider themselves as a separate ethnicity, they see themselves as Arab. It is only Jews/Israelis that insist they are the true Semites, but of course, they're not due to the interbreeding over the centuries, with Caucasians.
So I was giving recognition to the Jewish notion of separate ethnicity, but at the same time being cognisant of the reality.

and since the population is going up by 60,000 a year. there may be more there now than before the war started.
Is that an atempt to forgive the current genocide.
It doesn't matter because................. Your inhumanity and immorality is evident.

and why do people keep believing the figures from Hamas ? the death toll will be nothing like what they are claiming, and neither will be the amount of women and children involved. It is in their interest to claim high numbers to win support from gullible western do-gooders
As a self-proclaimed non-gullible, western do-gooder, do tell us what your figures are for the number of dead and injured in Gaza. :rolleyes:

Of course Israel wouldn't give distorted figures becasue only Arabs tell lies. :rolleyes:
Your comment is built entirely on your own bigotry, and nothing else.

The Houthis were playing the only card they really had to try and stop Israel's assault on Gaza: disrupting Israel-bound shipping in the Red Sea. And rather than urge Israel to stop, we attacked the Houthis. And now, our shipping is a target for them as well! From their perspective, understandably so.
It's not just the Houthis, there's Hezbullah and Hamas as well.
And if we're not carefull, there could be a wider regional conflcit.

In 1947 the Palestinian population of Palestine was over 1,000,000, (and over 500,000 Jews.). What happened to the Palestinians in the three years to 1950?
Of course! The Nakba
In the initial Nakba of 1948, approximately 750,000 Palestinian Arabs (about half of Palestine's Arab population) fled from their homes or were expelled
Since the original Nakba, in 1948, there's been constant killing and evictions of Palestinians in Gaza, West Bank, Jerusalem and Israel, along with surges of Jewish immigration.
Now the population of Palestinians (Gaza and West Bank) is about 4,000,000 and about 7.000.000 in Israel and the occupied territories, (not including West Bank and Gaza).

They were either absolutely crap at observation of Palestinians training in front of the observation posts prior to 7 October, or the Hamas attack was allowed to happen, to provide an excuse for genocide. A governmen policy to allow the attack, even provoke it, and eploit it as an
excuse for "self-defence".

They were Israel's eyes on the border - but their Hamas warnings went unheard​

For years, units of young female conscripts had one job here. It was to sit in surveillance bases for hours, looking for signs of anything suspicious.
In the months leading up to the 7 October attacks by Hamas, they did begin to see things: practice raids, mock hostage-taking, and farmers behaving strangely on the other side of the fence.
... they would pass information about what they were seeing to intelligence and higher-ranking officers, but were powerless to do more. "We were just the eyes," she says.
It was clear to some of these women that Hamas was planning something big - that there was, in Noa's words, a "balloon that was going to burst".

The BBC has now spoken to these young women about the escalation in suspicious activity they observed, the reports they filed, and what they saw as a lack of response from senior Israel Defense Forces (IDF) officers.

I bet you the global arms/defence industry would just love it if there was genuine long lasting global peace (the kind of peace some deluded folk think can happen) that negated the need for any of their stuff to be built.

Oh how overjoyed they'd be ...
Good luck with that…it hasn’t worked for 10 thousand years or so
In your opinion, peace is too difficult to obtain, so we won't bother trying?
And if we had peace the arms industry would be in decline, so we should continue promoting wars?

Are you seriously presenting a perverted argument for the continuation of conflcit:
Peace is too difficult to attain, and it would reduce the need for weapons, so let's keep killing each other? :rolleyes:

I bet you're one of those moaning about knife crime in UK?
Yet here you are arguing for the promotion of human conflcit. :rolleyes:

Nonsense.
They're directly linked. The Houthis and Hezbullah told us. :rolleyes:
Do you not believe them?

It's the UK/US support for genocide in Gaza that instigated the Houthi and Hezbullah attacks on Israel, ansd conveniently UK and US attack the Houthis in Yemen.
You, US and UK can deny that they are linked, but in Arab perception of course they are linked. :rolleyes:

Your denial (and US/UK's denial) is like saying that the UK/US support for Russia in WW2 was not linked to the war with Germany.
Which is palpable and historical nonsense. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back