It has escalated..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Turkey condemns UK & US for striking Yemen. Russia stirs trouble and large parts of Europe, watch others secure the route.

I suspect this will keep going.

I wonder if the attacks were just completely ignored, whether trade would have temporarily re-routed and the Houthis would have had nothing to attack.

As soon as war ship are put in the area you have very expensive assets and weapons that cannot sit by.

Sponsored Links
Putin has always been looking to destabilise Europe, no doubt he had something to do with Hamas attack on Oct 7, I bet he has been funding Houthis.

things aren’t going for Russia in Ukraine, he is desperate to direct USA and all Western military abd funding away from Ukraine

It needs to escalate a whole lot more. Either the west has to cease to exist or the east has to go. One thing is for certain the world cannot go on the way it is. I don't think climate change will do for us, not that I support that theory anyway. I think the human race is quite capable of destroying itself and quite possibly, in the near future

It needs to escalate a whole lot more. Either the west has to cease to exist or the east has to go.
You have truly lost the f*cking plot!

What needs to happen is all sides have to accept the right of people who have different views to exist side by side - simples!

And we have to start with the Israel/Palestine issue...

Solve that, and a lot of the escalation has no justification...

Fail to do that and it'll only end up in the deaths of tens of millions who just want peace!

Sponsored Links
Does anyone give a fck what the Turks have to say?

They're all part of the same backwards death cult religious franchise, and another country like Palestine that could do with being properly sorted out.

Without the numbers the turkish army have NATO would struggle hence why the are coveted by the yanks and russians

This article shows just what a hypocrite Erdogan is.

Turkey is not bombing the crap out of civilians, mostly women and children.
Yitkeu hasn't indiscriminately killed 24,000 civilians, mostly women and children in 100 days.
Turkey isn't committing genocide against a group of 6,000.000 Palestinian people.
Turkey hasn't been killing a different ethnicity to them,, just because they are a different ethnicity.

Does anyone give a fck what the Turks have to say?

They're all part of the same backwards death cult religious franchise, and another country like Palestine that could do with being properly sorted out.
ReganansCarter spouting his racist nonsense as usual.
Everytime the west thinks it can 'sort out' another country, it makes it ten times worse. :rolleyes:

Do you have evidence that the US and U.K. bombs did the above ?

Do you have evidence that the US and U.K. bombs did the above ?
Be specific, what do you mean by 'the above'?
I have experience of your ambiguous and vague references that you exploit to twist and turn when yoiur argument is exhausted.

You have truly lost the f*cking plot!
What needs to happen is all sides have to accept the right of people who have different views to exist side by side - simples!
And we have to start with the Israel/Palestine issue...
Solve that, and a lot of the escalation has no justification...
Fail to do that and it'll only end up in the deaths of tens of millions who just want peace!
I read Fred's post slightly differently, and tbh maybe not the way he intended. His post can be interpreted as either 'side' won't be content until the other ceases to exist. Let's face it, what is the end game here with some of these countries? Do they seek genuine long lasting peace for their nation and its citizens? I seriously doubt it. I've said it before in numerous other threads, we can't help ourselves can we? Since year dot we've fought over land, territory, money, religion, beliefs. Anyone who thinks this will ever change (re your bit in bold) is deluded. In theory it's maybe 'simples' in reality it can't happen, we're not as a collective capable of making it happen.

I also think some of these countries seem to thrive more on unrest and conflict than anything resembling peace. I don't think they actually want peace in a genuine sense. What would perhaps satisfy them is if the whole world was 'peaceful' living under their beliefs and sociopolitical system. Hence why we'll never actually achieve anything near genuine world peace.

And before says it, no, I'm not saying the west comes out of the whole thing over the past few hundred years squeaky clean.

Sponsored Links
Back