London bombings how dreadful......

Islam is the link all terrorists in question claim to be Islamic and are doing it in the name of Islam.

Just because you dont like it Kendor its not up to you who can and cannot be Islamic, the terrorists say they are you say they arent we can be here all day argueing who is correct but at the end of the day some people have committed murders in the name of Islam and like it or not Islam is the link to nearly all terrorism acts.

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
Islam is the link all terrorists in question claim to be Islamic and are doing it in the name of Islam.
If Hitler had been a Catholic would you condemn Catholisism?
Christie was a christian should we blame Christianity?
I think not!
By your logic all that study Islam are terrorists, therefore by your logic all Christians are Terrorists and Caltholics and Buddhists and so on.....

Hitler what ever his religion was never claimed to do his acts in the name of his religion and Hitlers party was the Nazi party not the Nazi christian party or the Nazi catholic party unlike the murdering terrorists who claim to be Islamic parties and claim them on behalf of their religion.

I must ask this now Kendor, you arent a Muslim are you ?????

All bombs were relatively small (under 10lb a piece, as oppose to the several hundred pound affairs under the IRA), which some would say make it unlikely to be an Al-Qaeda spectacular, rather than one man with a grudge

Who ever planted it, will have known exactly the effect they would generate. It is not the size of the explosives that count, but how the blast is spread. A small amount of explosive let off in a confined area will cause a lot more damage than a large amount in the open air. The ira had to use large amounts as a vehicle bomb spreads its blast far and wide. A small bomb in the tube has a worse effect as the blast is contained.

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
Hitler what ever his religion was never claimed to do his acts in the name of his religion and Hitlers party was the Nazi party not the Nazi christian party or the Nazi catholic party unlike the murdering terrorists who claim to be Islamic parties and claim them on behalf of their religion.

No, Don't mind me asking then are you a Nazi?

kendor said:
Freddie said:

No, Don't mind me asking then are you a Nazi?

No Kendor i am not a Nazi or a racist but i am certainly NOT PC and believe in calling a spade a spade.

To me in life and it is proven that it should be just Right and Wrong, black and white there are no grey areas thats just waffle and weakness.

All of this by the way isnt my dreamt up idea, it is actually what i read on the loony left web sites like the BBC news and also i heard a Radio 4 programme today saying similar and you cant get more loony left than that---now wheres mew Koo Klux Klan hood :LOL:

Wasn't the religion of the nazi party that Arians were gods chosen? Even the Nazis who didn't look remotely Arian, well especially those ones. Americans often have a similar view about Americans.

Now, someone commented on whether Blair and Bush were responsible for this, and indeed 7/11. I am sure Blair (or Bush) did not want this, would have done quite a lot to prevent it. Indeed has tried to introduce extra security measures against some opposition. Never mind that much of this extra security is likely to be entirely ineffectual, I am sure he has tried to prevent this.
But......I am also sure that if Blair had been against the war we would not be in this situation now. Possibly, if Bush was not on a state visit here, we would not be in this situation now.

As to 7/11, exactly the same applies. America had an interventionist policy abroad for years before 7/11. Stirred up wars between lots of countries. Time was, this was part of their war against russia, which really coud have wiped out America militarily. made enemies? who cares, they are only tin-pot countries who can not do anything. Well, they did.

US troops ordered to avoid London
LINK

Can they be blamed?
The reality is that people have to work to live ... if work takes one into London then there is little option.

France's Le Figaro "London has a strong radical Islamist community from around the world, nicknamed 'Londonistan'".

Times OL said:
....Britain had tolerated the presence of hardline Islamists in a stance that angered France, Spain and European countries. In return, radicals preached that Muslims lived in Britain under a "covenant of security" meaning that no jihadi attacks would occur here...
From this article :- http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22989-1690461,00.html
Blimey !
P

So the yanks are told not to go into London but they was very keen for us to go back to NewYork after the twin towers and spend our money. ****es me off :evil:

That official directive now rescinded ... The net result ? Probably the same... Just poor publicity is all.
;)

America just has'nt been the same since they lost John the duke Wayne, he was the mayne man and would have laughed at these bombers " make my day" oh! no that was crocadile dundee "well what ever.:cool:

Richardp said:
So the yanks are told not to go into London but they was very keen for us to go back to NewYork after the twin towers and spend our money. p****s me off :evil:

Funny isnt it after anything like this they keep well out of the way......remember Locherbie?....they all stopped flying to England

No offence inteneded here....I think the Americans are fantastic people....but it seems we are made of a stronger backbone.

The fuzzy wuzzies must be rubbing their hands togther after seeing that!

On an earlier point about Hitler and Christie ...they are individuals...we are talking about a whole culture here.

To clear the Hitler matter up, Hitlers mother was a Baptist according to modern researchers, although is is also possible she was Episcipalian.

His Father was an abusive Catholic-Jew who was a declared Athiest.

Hitler never claimed to undertake any action involving religion except for the action taken against Judaism and it's followers.

Whilst I agreee that these people have political ambitions, the driving force behind their actions is Religious ferver and the only people that are able to short circuit this thinking are other Muslims, and if they fail to do this then the Religion as a whole has blood on it's hands, in exactly the same way none of the Popes over the last 40 years condemned the actions of the IRA, they hold some responsibility as their condemnation MAY have had an effect and forced peace talks sooner than now.

i don't mean to cause any offense with what i say:

the discussion between freddie and kendor is interesting.

religion is the cause of nearly every major conflict, and i will agree with freddie that if you look at things on a global scale, islam is nearly always involved. israel, america, chechnya, kashmir (india), sudan, are the most recent examples of major world conflicts, and they all involve islam. in all but one of the above examples, islamic terrorism is involved, in the last example its ethnic cleansing by arab muslims. these are just facts.

i grew up with a lot of muslims. from first hand experience i can say that most of the muslims i grew up with in school, truly believe themselves and their religion to be superior to any other. they have tried converting people, insulted jews (just for being jews), insulted the religion i was raised on, and would basically love to impose islamic law on this country. its from here that it all starts.

i don't think it'd be correct to say every muslim is a terrorist and i don't think anyone here is suggesting that. i have had many 'modern' muslim friends, but i would also say that although there may be only a few extremists doing the dirty deeds, there are many many more who support it in private but show a face of moderation.

just because islam is a religion, people are quick to defend it, calling it peaceful etc.. how do you know?? what if islam is a fundamentalist religion, propelling racial hatred?? you can't rule these statements out until you have learnt about the religion and decided for yourselves: http://answering-islam.org/Authors/Wood/two_faces.htm
main site: http://answering-islam.org.uk/

its a christian website, it acknowledges the flaws within the bible, the arguments seem very reasonable, and the writers are well educated on islam. ie i don't think it's views are that biased. but its a good start if you want to learn more about islam and forge an educated, balanced opinion.

im atheist, and thus don't believe in any religion. my personal opinion is religions were created by people in an attempt to impose order on society. they may have done this to help society by encouraging morals, or for personal gain (ie power from followers). but i certainly don't think they are the 'word of god'. i accept the views and beliefs of others, but think islam is intolerant towards other religions and incites racial hatred from its own religious text. a racist religion???

Sponsored Links
Back