Nissan

damage to the economy . has not been caused by those who voted for Brexit

Its the Chinese who have caused the biggest damage to the economy ;)

A World recession caused by China ;)

Sponsored Links
Oh, OK. You agree with those, just not the filthy dirty euro ones, eh?

Sponsored Links
Stop talking sh1te the EU are not looking for a compromise they're looking for total surrender.
utter utter utter utter utter Rubbish

They want full fishing rights
you were told about that 3+ years ago -its called compromise.

level playing field,
yes, you voted for Johnson, who put a LPF in the WA.

every trade deal includes a LPF
the CETA Canada deal includes an LPF

Perhaps you can explain why you think its not necessary

for us to bow to their laws and regulations
where is that in the WA?

you are talking rubbish

oh by the way, those regulations are ones that were developed with the EU, many of them are harmonised British Standards, many of them are adopted from world wide standards.

The reason for having EU regulations is that it front loads the bueaucratic headache onto the EU, so that businesses can import and export without any friction -no customs declarations etc etc. A huge benefit to business.

But we are leaving the EU including SM and can diverge, which will cause significant damage to the economy over many years.

They can fuk right off.
Petulant

typical attitude of a Brexiteers that was sold 'cake and eat it' and has a tantrum when told he cant have it.
You are exactly what Johnson loves: easily enraged, easily conned.

you really havent a clue, have you -the Daily Mail has got you wound up so you want your bendy bananas.

didnt vote for a hard brexit
I didnt vote for Johnson the liar
i didnt vote to break up the UK
So you knew exactly what type of brexit etc you were voting for,,before it was anywhere near clear???? Yeah right Notch....Stop digging if I was you.So you were a different brexiteer to the rest of the brexiteers?.!!.laughable

Oh, OK. You agree with those, just not the filthy dirty euro ones, eh?

What I agree with is having the ability to change them as and when required, as a Sovereign State would do, not have them dictated by another entity.

Petulant

typical attitude of a Brexiteers that was sold 'cake and eat it' and has a tantrum when told he cant have it.
You are exactly what Johnson loves: easily enraged, easily conned.

Jog on.

On Wednesday, Ashwani Gupta, the Japanese company’s global chief operating officer, said that with the EU being the Sunderland factory’s biggest customer, the tariffs that would come with a no-deal Brexit would mean manufacturing in Britain would not be viable.
https://www.theguardian.com/busines...t-at-risk-if-uk-leaves-eu-without-deal-brexit

Not really news, that's been the line since the Brexit vote. The difficulty is that a tarrif can be the difference between being profitable and not, and we still don't know what those will be.

The difficulty is that a tarrif can be the difference between being profitable and not, and we still don't know what those will be.
No deal = WTO rules/tariffs.

Deal = the 'status quo'/no tariffs.

What's not to understand?

So you knew exactly what type of brexit etc you were voting for,,before it was anywhere near clear???? Yeah right Notch....Stop digging if I was you.So you were a different brexiteer to the rest of the brexiteers?.!!.laughable
the Leave campaign leading up to the 2016 referendum were talking about a deal -EG: Farage was talking about a Norway deal.

Oh and I never saw a single mention of a border between Ireland and the UK -that only came about with Johnsons surrender deal, that treacherous traitors like you voted for.

And no, I did not know what I was voting for -I was stupid and taken in by the propaganda, not difficult as I'm a Eurosceptic. Sadly I hadnt twigged the one sided argument used in brexit -it has always ignored the brexit destination, which is worse than staying in despite the compromises of EU membership.

what is laughable is that despite admitting you are uninformed about brexit issues, you still want it. Why do you continue blindly in ignorance rather than inform yourself?

Change the record...Half the country conned..Half not..Stop being daft and naive Notch.
you voted for something that will leave you worse off -there are no scenarios that suggest brexit has a positive outcome.

only people that are conned vote to be poorer.
especially those like you that hail those that will be made richer by brexit as heroes.

Sponsored Links
Back